Lacy: "Tarver Doesnt Have The Heart To Fight Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
    IS that who he is?
    I don't know but anyone who would say 2tough is allright has obvious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Uppercut
      2tough is a nice guy. getting paid is good.
      Well the only person who would ever say that is 2tough himself..

Comment

2tough is a nice guy. getting paid is good.
        What e-points who gives a **** the only one here who really cares about K and buying friends was Bloodshed and now it is 2bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
          What e-points who gives a **** the only one here who really cares about K and buying friends was Bloodshed and now it is 2bitch.
          well. he is a tool. i just find it funny that he asks me to bad karma you, in return for e-points.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
            You should've seen the bad k 2tough left me a few minutes ago..dont get your post count up. my karma is better than yours exact words. You have to have problems if your worried about having more karma than someone else..

Comment

well. he is a tool. i just find it funny that he asks me to bad karma you, in return for e-points.
              I love your sig and sorry for the bad k earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Mass Pride
                Despite Tarver being the rematch king.IMO he lacks serious heart.As displayed most noticably in the Hopkins and first Harding fight.
                against b-hop he took his beating like a man for 12rounds how hasnt he shown heart huh

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
                  against b-hop he took his beating like a man for 12rounds how hasnt he shown heart huh
                  He didn't try anything to get back at him. It's pointless to get off your stool and just go out there and get outboxed like he did. He could've made a better approach to it then just hardly trying. His jab was terrible at the start, but when Hopkins started to win you can't even say he had a jab anymore. Tarver was intimidated from the start to the finish.

Comment

This fight does make sense for both guys. I don't know who to believe as to why the fight isn't happening.
                    Every fighter always blames the other guy when there's a money dispute and the fight negotiations don't go well.

Anyway, I would pick Tarver to beat him.
                    Lacy is a one-dimensional head hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
                      The first Harding fight-Gave up in about the 7th round.Just wanted to survive.Didn't even throw a punch in the last round.

The Hopkins fight-Didn't seem to want to win once he was discourged by the KD.Never attempted to adjust.

The first Johnson fight-Willingly gave away rounds.Maybe a stamina issue.I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X