Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack To Launch Promotional Company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing one of the few real fighters left nothing but success in all his present and future endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
      They should. Why waste money on the middle man? Glad he's starting in a small market.

Yeah I mean if that's what it takes for fighters to be able to keep more of their money then it's definitely a good thing.

It pretty much seems criminal for promotors to take such a large cut of a purse considering all a fighter goes through and the risks they take.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        You really think all these fighters are keeping more money just cause they make up some bullshet company like Badua Jack promotions, About Billions promotions, Lions only promotions and all them bullshet promotion companies that every fighter wants to have now???
        If that's the case then why is Al Haymon still using Dibella, Ringstar, Mayweather, TGB promotions and so on... ??
        I hope fighters do make more money by having their own promotion companies but I just don't believe they are. They aren't booking the arenas themselves, they aren't in charge of paying for judges, referees, doctors, ambulances, security, ect.....
        Like I said, they just make up some bullshet promotion company and throw the name around but I don't believe they are making any money from the promotion side of a fight.
        Every fight that gets made under PBC has either Mayweather, TGB, Ringstar, or Dibella promotions and they the ones getting paid for being the promoters.
        You don't "believe" or you actually don't know **** about it? Why go through the effort if there is no upside?

Comment

smart man..................

Comment

He ought to launch his own tampon company, using his forehead vagina to mop up.

Comment

I'm starting Lion81 promotions ya'll.

It's going to be worth as much as Badou Jack promotions, About billions promotions, Nostril Ellerbe promotions. Everyone open up a promotion company, fuk it.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                so why would a lot of boxers start their own promotional company if not to get a bit more slice of the cake? They cant be copying each other just for the sake of it. there is a monitory logic to it otherwise they won't do it.
                LoL, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make! They are copying each other just for the fucc of it!
                That's how this new generation work's! That's what millennials do!
                Same reason you got all these hoodrats on Instagram shaking their asses in their videos just for the fucc of it! Cause they can!
                Them hoes ain't making no money being hoes on Instagram but for some weird reason they think it's cool to be acting like hoes on Instagram and that's why they do it and they all try to out-do each other!
                Same thing with the fighters. They all wanna have their own promotion company just cause plenty of fighters are doing it.
                So if I'm wrong then I want someone to explain to me why are Mayweather promotions, Ringstar, TGB, or Dibella still involved in every PBC fight?? Why they need so many promoters to promote one event???

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  You don't "believe" or you actually don't know **** about it? Why go through the effort if there is no upside?
                  Both! I don't believe but I also don't know!
                  But what effort are you talking about?? What's so hard about having a banner made that says About Billions promotions and hanging the fuccer above the Ring on fight night?? Why does Adrian Broner need TGB or Dibella to promote his fights if he's already a promoter???
                  Cause all these fighters with their own promotion companies aren't licensed to be real promoters so they have Ringstar, Dibella, or TGB do the work and actually get paid for it.
                  All these youngsters just wanna say they have a promotion company but they really don't! They think it's cool to have one just cause it seems like every fighter is getting one but they really aren't doing any of the legwork that comes with being a promoter and I doubt they make any extra money for making up a bullshet name like About Billions promotions or Lions only promotions....
                  If they real promoters then why they have Dibella, Ringstar, or TGB as promoters also????
                  I'll tell you why... Cause they can!
                  Same reason you have all these hoes on Instagram shaking their asses on every video they Post but not making no money from it!
                  That's how this new generation is... They see one of their peers doing it and they all wanna do it!
                  That's millennials for you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    LoL, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make! They are copying each other just for the fucc of it!
                    That's how this new generation work's! That's what millennials do!
                    Same reason you got all these hoodrats on Instagram shaking their asses in their videos just for the fucc of it! Cause they can!
                    Them hoes ain't making no money being hoes on Instagram but for some weird reason they think it's cool to be acting like hoes on Instagram and that's why they do it and they all try to out-do each other!
                    Same thing with the fighters. They all wanna have their own promotion company just cause plenty of fighters are doing it.
                    So if I'm wrong then I want someone to explain to me why are Mayweather promotions, Ringstar, TGB, or Dibella still involved in every PBC fight?? Why they need so many promoters to promote one event???
                    Most of the time they get a flat fee just like GB was getting a flat fee to promote Mayweather fights. Those fighters get their purse in their name and then get a check written out to their promo company from a percentage of the revenue. Been a proven fact when Chavez Jr. posted a pic of his checks. One check to him and one check to his promo company.

Comment

Doesn't Devin Haney have his own promotional company now? Mikey Garcia too I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X