Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury II Purse Bid Pushed Back Again, No Deadline Imposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury II Purse Bid Pushed Back Again, No Deadline Imposed

Yet another purse bid hearing has been postponed for the planned rematch between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury-only the latest schedule interruption might not come with a rescheduled date. A planned February 12 purse bid to be held at World Boxing Council (WBC) headquarters in Mexico City was removed from the daily agenda, as the teams remain close to finalizing terms for their anticipated sequel. The bout was originally due to become available to all WBC-registered promoters on February 5, but was granted a one-week delay.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn wonít get a chance to bid on it so his fanboys can stop holding their breath. Hopefully Tyson is working in good faith and not trying to cheat the drug testing again

Comment

Called it. The WBC is trash and they have never kept their word on anything especially when it comes to Wilder. Hamon and Warren can now breathe as they don't have DAZN looming to buy the purse bid. Man boxing is corrupt...

Comment

It's not happening. You can all donate 1k points as an apology for arguing with me when i told you it wouldn't.

Comment

Good no reason to go to purse bid as they are obviously working towards finalizing it. No indication otherwise. May 18th @ Barclays or Vegas most likely. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            It's not happening. You can all donate 1k points as an apology for arguing with me when i told you it wouldn't.
            I'm still willing to bet my account for yours that it happens... Wanna bet??
            You already bet someone else this same bet so might as well bet me...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              It is happening.

Why would you think it isn't?

The WBC have ordered Whyte-Brezeale which if anything indicates that they are confident this fight happens next.
              Last edited by IronDanHamza; 02-12-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                The funny thing is everybody can give no fuk about this WBC "sanctioned" purse bid because Fury isn't a mandatory contender so this is just smoke and mirrors by Suleiman.
                In fact, even if there is a bid where Wilder's promoter wins and Fury decides to disagree, he can just leave without any consequences as long as he doesn't sign the contract after this purse bid.

This is so funny how this farce is legit only in fighting sport.
                As I wrote above...

Comment

Hold on boxing world Al Haymon isnít ready yet, those WBC gophers can just fall into line and wait for god to speak.

They are waiting on the AJ date to be set and Hearn is waiting on the Wilder date to be set, itís Mexican stand off (although there are no actual Mexicans boxing this one).

Comment

Wish they would hurry up so that I can make travel plans.

Comment

Working...
                    X