Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Gervonta Davis is The Truth, He's The Face of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of people saying he is not the face of boxing, what 2 fighters would he have to beat for you to believe he could be the face of boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      porky is far from the face of boxing. Everyone knows that is canelo. Hope floyd ain't messing with that crack rock like his pops.
      😂🤣,.....................

Comment

The face of boxing is Canelo and the p4p-king is Loma. Davis a good fighter and i like his style and he got power as well but he has to step up the competition and fight 3 times in a year. If he wants to be the face o boxing he has to beat Lomachenko and thats a hard task. Loma is a incredible fighter and i see nobody in his range who could beat him. But there are enough other good opponents that Davis could face and with his crowd-pleasing style he could become a big star even without Loma. I would love to see him vs. Berchelt this year!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Gervonta Davis really putting the featherweight division on notice with these last few performances. Homeboys at Home Depot better watch out! You might be next!
          LoL, why you wanna scare my homies at Home Depot??
          They aren't fighters man, they just hard workers..

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Instead of people saying he is not the face of boxing, what 2 fighters would he have to beat for you to believe he could be the face of boxing?
            Lomachenko and Berchelt

Comment

Tank is the truth but clenelo carne contaminada is the face right now. Mayweather is just promoting simple and plain. 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Lomachenko and Berchelt
                Lets say for whatever reason, Davis moves to 135 and Lom and Davis dont fight for whatever reasons, what other 2 would he have to beat? I really feel that beating Lopez and Haney, maybe even one more champ could do it.
                Last edited by richardt; 02-10-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I don’t know why everyone is catching feelings Floyd’s just promoting.

Comment

Canelo is the clear face of boxing. I like Davis but he needs a new promoter. Davis has a lot of potential.

Comment

Umm NO.
                      You DON’T become face of boxing losing belt on the scale, ducking Loma and fighting infants
                      you ****** crackhead loooool

Comment

Working...
                      X