Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Gervonta Davis is The Truth, He's The Face of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    davis is 3-4 years older than Lopez and Haney and ain’t even in their weight class. Tank at least should fight Berchelt who could ko him. Won’t even mention loma who would be a big favorite over Tank
    I think Davis will head to 135 sooner than later because twice he has had a hard time making weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
      For me, Loma girl & Mikey mouse!
      I doubt Garcia will ever compete at 135. He is bulking up adding size and muscle for Spence and dropping back to 135 could age him fast and be a health risk.

Comment

Hes the vagina of boxing

Comment

Floyd you know you hate the way media responds to you so do Tank a favor and don’t talk for him unless it’s worth it for the publicity

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
            This is par the course today for African American fighters. Fight bums, talk tough and run and duck top competition who really are the backbone of boxing.

This is a hip hop ****** culture of boxing that has turned it into a laughingstock. Weak people like Mayweather and Davis continues to sully the former greats from America .

Care to unpack your bigoted, ignorant and uniformed comments? Who are these former greats of America? Please explain what makes Mayweather weak as a boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I think Davis will head to 135 sooner than later because twice he has had a hard time making weight.
              I agree with u

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                Hes the vagina of boxing
                He's the neck tattoo of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                X