Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

One of the biggest fights to make for Gervonta Davis is a showdown with WBA, WBO lightweight champion Vasiliy Lomachenko. Floyd Mayweather, who promotes Davis, explains that there is no rush for his 24-year-old fighter to pursue a bout with Lomachenko, who turns 31 later this month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lomachencko wants to pick the fruit before it's ripe.
    Last edited by Floyd is TBE; 02-10-2019, 09:48 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

If hes insinuating that tank is a better figter because he stopped pedraza then why not fight lomachenko. That would boost tanks profile pretty quick

Comment

"Tank din't have to go to the Olympics! Tank didn't have to have 300 amateur fights..." SHOTS FIRED! Fight is still not big enough for co-promo PPV between SHO/ESPN! It would be if Spence Jr. vs. Crawford was the main event! I'd pay $100 for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          Lomachenck wants to pick the fruit before it's ripe.
          220 amateur fights
          21 professional fights
          2 time world champion

when is the fruit ripe? Even if he's not ready for Loma (then stop bringing him up) when is he ready to step up?

Also "Tank didn't have 300 amateur fights" is a ****** ****ing thing to say when he had over 200.

Comment

Dang I haven't seen Mayweather this insecure in a bit lol

Comment

What an ironic comment

Pedraza was coming off the best performance off his career probably vs Beltran. Gervonta didn't ruin anything, that fight probably only made Pedraza better if anything. Pedraza was a champ at 135, that's no leftover. Leftovers would have been if Loma fought Pedraza the fight after Tank KO'd him.

Here is one for Floyd himself then: you fought Pacquiao's leftovers in Cotto (Who Pacquiao destroyed) and went the distance and had problems with Cotto. According to his own analogy of course...but he twisted that whole thing.

Comment

has Mayweather fought any unbeaten fighters, lol, Mayweather himself fought someones leftovers all his career

Comment

:3some:THERE IS NO RUSH!!! We need to get lomachecko to age and slow down a lot mo! He will soon turn 40... (Mayweather): I am showing Tank my blue print to a safe and brilliant career.

Comment

let's face it, the only way Floyd will allow Gervonta to fight Lomachenko is when Lomachenko has become old and slowed down, it's not going to happen in the first two years

Comment

Working...
                    X