Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up with those boots Mayweather was wearing last night? Looked like a straight up ****, I don’t care what they cost!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      Davis cannot compete with Loma. This wide shots and bum rushing will leave him primed for The Matrix. Anyone screaming for a Davis Farmer fight further illustrates what they think of Davis. Farmer is a HORRIBLE champ.
      Farmer would be a decent step up. Davis is insanely explosive tho, specifically the first few rounds and fights very well coming forward. But I've learned my lesson, never fall in love with a knockout artist. Think Mike Tyson. They always find somebody they struggle with.

Every fighter has his strengths and weaknesses. I think the key to beat Davis is sapping his energy, making him miss and then turning him all night, never let him sit down on a shot. The only guy capable of this gameplan is Loma. Or out-muscling Davis, which I can only think of Teofimo Lopez possibly doing; basically walking Davis down, instead of the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Same as Floyd did with Canelo, we get it.
        That fight was so one-sided it's hilarious anyone is still making excuses for Canelo. That version of Floyd beats any version of Canelo. Fact.

But that's irrelevant to Davis. Tank is still green. He's young and dumb. Still having problems with weight, still surrounding himself with bad influences. Let the kid grow up and get some fights under his belt.

Like I said, it's not Tank's problem that Loma is an older fighter with an underwhelming resume. Loma should have turned pro earlier and fought Mikey or Pac instead of wasting his career away in the ammys

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! C-A-S-U-A-L. Clearly Floyd was the reason you watch boxing. Chump ass dumb comment.
          Am I supposed to be offended by this? Michael Jordan is the reason people all over the world started watching basketball. So what? Floyd drew me and millions of others to the sport of boxing. I ain't ashamed to admit it. Now **** off.

Comment

Explain why you won't make the Loma fight if Davis is the superior boxer. It's probably Davis' biggest money fight available. A win against Loma would put him in the pound for pound top ten.

Comment

Loma fans literally trying to redefine the definition of leftovers

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                Explain why you won't make the Loma fight if Davis is the superior boxer. It's probably Davis' biggest money fight available. A win against Loma would put him in the pound for pound top ten.

Dude if tank were to destroy and KO loma I would be forced to put tank in the top 3 p4p

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  Spence vs Crawford is not going to happen anytime soon because of Arum, he would keep matching Crawford with B level Top Rank fighters. Now, if Spence moves up to jr middleweight to fight Canelo, that would be awesome!
                  I'm not mad at Arum, because like Eddie Hearn said, Haymon has to please SHO/FOX, Arum has to please ESPN, and he has to please DAZN! They don't pay them to take their biggest stars to another platform! I would gladly pay $150 for a joint FOX/ESPN PPV for Spence Jr. and Crawford, if Tank vs. Loma was on the card!!!

Spence should move to 160 for Canelo (hopefully Cinco de Mayo Weekend 2020), and then come back down to start his run @ 154! Canelo can't make 154, and Spence is not worth trying!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    I am not saying I know better, I am just saying at the time he was a world champion in that division so at the time it was a fair fight. If had weight issues it was something "only he would know" a catchweight is public. So he took the bet and lose that's on him.

The Cotto fight, yes he did agree to the fight but Manny has a track record of catchweights. My argument is more towards Manny vs Floyd debate rather than davis vs Loma. I actually like Loma more than Davis.

Cotto was better at 140 agree but he had s few good wins at 147. That clottey fight was a little shaky for me.
                    Please elaborate on how many catchweight fights Pac had. Only haters say Manny is the "catch weight king". Let me explain...pac fought Cotto at 145. Here's a fun fact. Cotto weighed in at 146 before his bout with Pac against Clottey.
                    Cottos best wins were at 140-147. Pac fought Jmm 3 at catchweight of 144. How the hell did that even benefit him? And lastly he fought Marg at 150, who was ridiculously much bigger than him and outweighed him by 15-20lbs fight night. With all that said , Pac has NEVER been a natural WW and only idiots would say otherwise. Catchweight king my arse.

Comment

That fight will happen...when it is a big enough fight in which either can turn it down and not make it happen

Right now big fight for US the Hardcore Boxing fans but for the Casual Sport Fan? They still don't know either of them, maybe Tank a little more because he is attached to Mayweather and is making the right friends with the right celebrities which is very smart

Comment

Working...
                      X