Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Loma Fought Davis' Leftovers and Went Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I don’t hate on TMT, I guarantee I’ve been to more Floyd/Gervonta fights than you. I just tell the truth while you have your head up Floyd’s a***

TMT nonce...
    So just cuz you go to more T.B.E./Tank fights than me makes it okay for you to hate on them? Your the one who has it up his a*s cuz you cant see your own Hate

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Wrong again with your brainless assumptions. ******ity never grows old on you.
      You just keep on Hatin' & I'll keep pointing you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
        that tells how you how full of shiiiit gayweather jr is the coward will lie and make up any kind of excuse to avoid challenges for davis like he did when he was fighting. you flom0s are like donald *****'s supporters you swallow whatever bullshiiiet they tell you to swallow. FACTS!!!
        "gayweather" talk is gay itself & T.B.E. has fought & beat everyone in the game when they were on winning streaks or undefeated so stop with the misinformation & all the ***** supporters are with YOU they don't like T.B.E.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
          That’s all u can say when I present proven facts son.
          Facts?!?! The internet has literally changed the definition of words.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
            like how alvarez Beterbiev and Herring are happy now that they dumped PBC for those TR checks? Or how danny Jacobs and Samir Khan dumped the PBC for those Matchroom checks? Lmaaaoooooooo lololololol
            They jumped ship cuz they didn't want to compete with the stable (shook) & Al told Jacobs to go & wet his feet with eddie cuz eddie was hurting for fighters & Jacobs is STILL with Al....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              So just cuz you go to more T.B.E./Tank fights than me makes it okay for you to hate on them? Your the one who has it up his a*s cuz you cant see your own Hate
              If I buy tickets to support them and their events how am I hating? I went to London to watch Tank and was rooting for him you complete and utter dope.

You’re just one of these sad little fanboys who doesn’t even go to fights. Pathetic excuse of a “fan”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Mosley was moving up in weight, 152 was used to drained get a clue the title is a 154 pound title not 152 only idiots like you don't get this, making up stories on Cotto nice try, Cheating who was caught with IV Flush ? who tested positive 3 times only to pay off the commission stories is on LA Times by Montoya
                -So Mosely ran away? LOL

-Who said anything about a title fighting Nelo? We don't care about the title you do....LOL....& it doesn't change the fact that Nelo weighed 153 the fight before to you cuz you want to shet on T.B.E. any way you cornballs can cuz ya'll mad he T.B.E. LMMFAO!!

-T.B.E. asked for Cotto but bob said he was still "green."

-He got tested BEFORE the IV put that in the LA times....LMMFAO!

Comment

If I buy tickets to support them and their events how am I hating? I went to London to watch Tank and was rooting for him you complete and utter dope.

You’re just one of these sad little fanboys who doesn’t even go to fights. Pathetic excuse of a “fan”.
                  So your mad cuz some people don't go to the fights? Oh man you dudes are on some other shet You don't like Tank or T.B.E. Stop the hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    So your mad cuz some people don't go to the fights? Oh man you dudes are on some other shet You don't like Tank or T.B.E. Stop the hate.
                    You can’t handle the truth so you cry and say “you’re just a hater”😂😂 Pathetic.
                    I’m a fan of Tank, that’s why I’m upset about his lack of activity and terrible matchmaking, cause I want to see him in meaningful, competitive fights.

Let me guess, you’re one of those little internet cretins who’s never been to a live show in their life😭😭😭
                    Pathetic...

Comment

I've always got a kick out of "fans" that tell you who you should root for and cry about who you root for but don't actually go to the fights or support the sport.

There's something unsettling about a man in his 40's being so obsessed with another man/men and acts and writes like a 9 year old. Think about it. Loves Floyd after picking him after Roy Jones got KO'd because he saw a p4p list, worships Tank because he's "promoted" by him so can do no wrong, has an unhealthy obsession with the Charlo's (because of PBC being linked to Floyd) and sucks Canelo off because it somehow links to Floyd and makes him look better (lol) and blindly hates all european fighters and they can do do no right.

Probably dreams of meeting Floyd after never going to one of his fights but I bet in real life Floyd would snub him. In fact I bet Floyd would be terrified of a grown man that's that obsessed. It looks gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X