No announcement yet.

Cringe interview by Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea I don't get all this sh^t where Floyd acts like Tank is 8 years old & can't speak for himself. That sh^t is going to come to a head sooner or later cuz it makes Tank look like an idiot & Tank has to feel that & has or will have some anger about it outwardly sooner or f#cking later I'd bet.
    I am 100% sure Tank leaves Floyd as soon as his contract finishes.

Comment

this is why boxing is dead and will be dead because of their kind of boxers in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        If you can criticize Floyd's boxing career than you are probably not a good boxing fan. Floyd's boxing resume is among the best in the past 20 years...Canelo, DLH, Pacman, Corrales, Hernandez, Cotto, JMM, Judah, Mosley, Hatton...literally all of them except for maybe Corrales and Hatton are instant HOF'ers.

Let me guess, little g has a better resume?

:3some:
        Lol. I think he runs too much and holds illegally. Makes conditions in his favor, which he says himself he does. Uses IV and does vampire facials. Not a good boxing fan.

Comment

That was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Floyd sounds like he’s justifying his own career

It’s starting to look like history repeating itself
            He said don’t worry , Lomachenko will be forty in no time

Where have I seen this scene before
            except he wont. Loma is like 29-30 years old.

He has five prime years left

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Floyd sounds like he’s justifying his own career

It’s starting to look like history repeating itself
              He said don’t worry , Lomachenko will be forty in no time

Where have I seen this scene before
              Exactly this. Floyd waited for PAC to age and lose a step, he even ad it’s he marinated the fight for five years. He has never fought an elite at their best, never!

Tank has no charisma and doesn’t seem comfortable with a microphone in his face. So Floyd will do his talking for him in order to hype his name. Tank looked out of place during the ring walk, like a one of those bears on a bicycle at the circus. I almost felt bad for him. Ironically, for all the shyt Floyd fans talked about Manny deferring to Arum to select his next opponent, Tank did the exact same thing. Would not commit to a name or opponent he wants next, just defers to Haymon and Floyd.

Only fight ai want to see Tank in at 130 is either Berchelt or Santa Cruz if he moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Floyd is milking him for as long as he can.
                You are speaking the truth.

If the Tenshin fight (don't think so) makes Gervonta half of what Floyd got in Japan, I'm all for it. Exposes Davis to a worldwide audience. 5 mill is a cool loot too. Exhibition match. Doesn't affect Davis' boxing record. Who wouldn't milk that?

Comment

**** what a joke these two,,,,a baby and a clown!

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    So, Tank is making as much money as Loma while fighting bums ?
                    Yes. Maybe a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
                      LMFAO! Does Mayweather serve "Money juice" instead of "Jesus juice"?

Seriously though, Davis is from one of the roughest places America has to offer. A place where proving oneself day in and day out is all that matters. I believe with that adversity, not only can a youngster become a great fighter, but a hell of a person as well. I know that Mayweather is offering them the opportunity to break the shackles of poverty, but didn't that poverty bring Davis to the gym at 7 years old to train as hard as he has? Setting up easy fights is the road to creating a soft fighter and that can only be masked by giving him soft matchups. Boxers don't fight the name, they fight the person. These Promoters are pimping out their fighters and fans alike with all this talk of paper titles and bank accounts. Playing off of their biggest mental weakness (the fear of being poor) that has created such a hard fighter in the first place. I think a lot of "fight fans" should look more into stocks and fortune 500 lists if they want to worship riches. The p4p should always be about who is the man with the most boxing skill, not the most expensive commodities. Luring people in with riches is how the pimp turns out his ho. What I saw last night was a pimp not allowing his ho to think, just like a well trained pimp should.

Picturing Gervonta Davis in a Versace onesie during non-fighting weight, while Mayweather tries to read him Peter Pan before bed, would be a sight to behold. Thanks for the good laugh!
                      You have too many weird fantasies about these guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X