No announcement yet.

Cringe interview by Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Well I hope Floyd was trolling the idiots with that. If not, well we all should be able to see that is not the kind of move Tank should make.

That said he fought a guy 3 Fights Ago that Loma just beat. He is being moved similarly to other pros his age. There are some moved faster and some moved slower.

Why do you want Tank to fight Loma so badly right now? Berchelt was and is ranked higher at 130 than Tank. Why don’t you want to see that fight?
    Cause its a big fight... Why you dont want him to fight Loma right now? And yes Berchelt... why not? Did I say I didnt want to see that fight? You groupies are weird man lol

He has other fights he can take...but its time to step up now. If he really fights that Japanese kick boxer, than the ''idiots'' have alot of material to criticize him. Thats just ridiculous.

I dont mind Floyd doing those freak shows as he paid his dues and hes just trying to get easy money... but Tank??? Hell no.

Of course a well known groupie will find a way to find some positive in the kickboxer fight.

Oh and BTW, since I am not a groupie, I give Tank a good chance to beat Loma. He has the skills and power to do it.
    Last edited by boxinggod101; 02-10-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Tank makes Floyd look like a eloquent Rhodes Scholar. It's better for himself that he didn't open his mouth.
      you have a point

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Is Mayweather another Michael Jackson? Does he make Davis put on pajamas and then sleep with him?

LMFAO! Does Mayweather serve "Money juice" instead of "Jesus juice"?

Seriously though, Davis is from one of the roughest places America has to offer. A place where proving oneself day in and day out is all that matters. I believe with that adversity, not only can a youngster become a great fighter, but a hell of a person as well. I know that Mayweather is offering them the opportunity to break the shackles of poverty, but didn't that poverty bring Davis to the gym at 7 years old to train as hard as he has? Setting up easy fights is the road to creating a soft fighter and that can only be masked by giving him soft matchups. Boxers don't fight the name, they fight the person. These Promoters are pimping out their fighters and fans alike with all this talk of paper titles and bank accounts. Playing off of their biggest mental weakness (the fear of being poor) that has created such a hard fighter in the first place. I think a lot of "fight fans" should look more into stocks and fortune 500 lists if they want to worship riches. The p4p should always be about who is the man with the most boxing skill, not the most expensive commodities. Luring people in with riches is how the pimp turns out his ho. What I saw last night was a pimp not allowing his ho to think, just like a well trained pimp should.

Picturing Gervonta Davis in a Versace onesie during non-fighting weight, while Mayweather tries to read him Peter Pan before bed, would be a sight to behold. Thanks for the good laugh!

Comment

I was surprised he thought Loma was 34/35.

Comment

terrible, he could have at least said give us a few more fights, on another note, the same people that justified gggee before he took a big fight are here...

Comment

So, Tank is making as much money as Loma while fighting bums ?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Cause its a big fight... Why you dont want him to fight Loma right now? And yes Berchelt... why not? Did I say I didnt want to see that fight? You groupies are weird man lol

He has other fights he can take...but its time to step up now. If he really fights that Japanese kick boxer, than the ''idiots'' have alot of material to criticize him. Thats just ridiculous.

I dont mind Floyd doing those freak shows as he paid his dues and hes just trying to get easy money... but Tank??? Hell no.

Of course a well known groupie will find a way to find some positive in the kickboxer fight.

Oh and BTW, since I am not a groupie, I give Tank a good chance to beat Loma. He has the skills and power to do it.
                where did I post I don’t want him to? What is a groupie and why is it only the idiots on nsb use that term?

Where did I say anything positive about the fight? I said we all knew what you posted because Floyd spoke about it before. No more, no less.

Desperately trying to fit this post into some stupid narrative.

You giving Tank a chance to win is fine. My point is outside the kickboxer fight he is being built same as other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  It’s difficult to hate on Tank because you can see the potential. Yes the Mayweather name would bring you hate but it would bring you cash as well. He just need to make sure that his competition is good. Keep the man active, and get him the fights that would make him a mega star.
                  Floyd is literally doing what every other promoter does, except he brings a **** ton of history, and hatred with him, and he doesn't help with the way he speaks, and how aggressive he gets when a reporter asks him a question he doesn't like.

Comment

Yea I don't get all this sh^t where Floyd acts like Tank is 8 years old & can't speak for himself. That sh^t is going to come to a head sooner or later cuz it makes Tank look like an idiot & Tank has to feel that & has or will have some anger about it outwardly sooner or f#cking later I'd bet.

Comment

a year or 2 ago tank got pissed for Floyd trying to force to Loma fight on him

Comment

Working...
                      X