No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Dad Cracked in Boxing Sesh, Knocked Down Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    He was great, until Chavez sr broke him twice.
    Sorry, Wrong Mayweather! That was Roger Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Sorry, Wrong Mayweather! That was Roger Mayweather
      Thanks! Had a senile moment. Respect!
      Whose that egg head looking Mayweather that is always making predictions?

Comment

Man, Sr's jab still real crisp.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          1-He is 66, why is this even news?

2-Ya'll call us fanboys yet ya'll post more Mayweather news then his fans

3-Post a video of yourself boxing
          Damn

Larry sonned a whole nation

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
            Man, Sr's jab still real crisp.
            I thought so too lol XD

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Thanks! Had a senile moment. Respect!
              Whose that egg head looking Mayweather that is always making predictions?
              I think you are referring to Jeff Mayweather. One can easily notice the resemblance because they are all brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I think you are referring to Jeff Mayweather. One can easily notice the resemblance because they are all brothers.
                Got it.... thanks.

Comment

Thread backfire

Dude made it trying to make fun of Floyd and most people praising him

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                    Look at these guys catching feelings like it was their own father.

larryxxx.., travestyny, ShoulderRoll You all should be embarrassed for getting emotional over this. Didn't your own fathers teach you to have any kind of dignity? Sheesh.
                    I'm just saying...the thread starter made a thread to try and clown Floyd Sr but the guy is an old man with a chronic disease.

This doesn't in any way mean that his idol Manny Pacquiao finally got one over on Floyd Jr.

Comment

This is not a big deal. The other guy moved around to the left and when he threw the hook, Sr was in a bad position when it landed, he didnt throw it that hard but Sr is 66 fuking years old and he doesnt have the balance to adjust so he fell down. Im sure the other guy felt bad but you know that Sr is chit talking him the whole time and that gets your adrenaline going so he threw that combo but it it looks like he was still pulling his punches and theyre just sparring.

I am glad that Sr is still in good enough shape/health to be able to get in the ring at his age and mess around. Roger has really bad dementia these days and isnt doing so well.

Comment

Working...
                      X