No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Set To Bank Career-High Purse in Miller Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
    If you do your own research, you'll come a very different conclusion: that the reason why Joshua lowballed Wilder and refused to fight him for $50+ million was that he wasn't ready. He strategically retrieved all the other belts for leverage. And after the Wilder-Fury fight, he now believes he can win. But Wilder and Fury have unfinished business to attend to, so the fight should happen next.

Comment

• Lowballed Wilder with more money than Wilder could generate from his own Fury super fight. Infact Joshua guaranteed Wilder more money to fight him than Fury and Wilder were guaranteed EACH. Call it a lowball, was it really a lowball? No but its alot easier to keep to the narrative if you call it one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Lowballed Wilder with more money than Wilder could generate from his own Fury super fight. Infact Joshua guaranteed Wilder more money to fight him than Fury and Wilder were guaranteed EACH. Call it a lowball, was it really a lowball? No but its alot easier to keep to the narrative if you call it one.
        Lowballed Wilder BEFORE his fight with Fury. After the fight, they had to do it again to settle the score. So any offer from Joshua is moot at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
          Lowballed Wilder BEFORE his fight with Fury. After the fight, they had to do it again to settle the score. So any offer from Joshua is moot at this point.
          Wilder gets 2.5 v Ortiz, his highest payout. Joshua offers him 12.5 an increase of 10 million. They call it a lowball because interest will be raised and it will be PPV in America and go really big and Joshua is unknown in America so that will be Wilder bringing all that extra revenue.

Wilder gets his PPV night against unbeaten Lineal champion Fury, Wilder said it was 1 against 2 so bigger than Joshua, So did Warren and Fury and Winkle and Espinoza and DiBella.

The fighters got about 10 million between them. But Joshuas 12.5 was a lowball, so was 15, so was 70-30, 65-35 and 60-40.

Wilder has proved time and again his is not worthy of 50-50 against Joshua but thats exactly what he is demanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Wilder gets 2.5 v Ortiz, his highest payout. Joshua offers him 12.5 an increase of 10 million. They call it a lowball because interest will be raised and it will be PPV in America and go really big and Joshua is unknown in America so that will be Wilder bringing all that extra revenue.

Wilder gets his PPV night against unbeaten Lineal champion Fury, Wilder said it was 1 against 2 so bigger than Joshua, So did Warren and Fury and Winkle and Espinoza and DiBella.

The fighters got about 10 million between them. But Joshuas 12.5 was a lowball, so was 15, so was 70-30, 65-35 and 60-40.

Wilder has proved time and again his is not worthy of 50-50 against Joshua but thats exactly what he is demanding.
            Only the $12.5 and $15 million were deemed lowball offers, especially after the $50 million against 50% Showtime offer was rejected. Then Wilder was expected to sign a contract with no rematch clause, no venue and no date. That's when most boxing fans realized Joshua wasn't serious. So Wilder understandably said no more games, 50/50 or no fight. Then Fury stepped up and they had a great fight. Even Hearn admitted that the winner of the rematch deserves a 50/50 split...

Comment

• Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              It's not ON PPV you ****** idiot
              I guarantee it is ppv in UK. Sky sports ppv absolutely guaranteed. Won't call you an idiot back just because of that

Comment

• yeah its 100% gonna be on sky sports ppv as we in the uk cant get DAZN, we the fans need to kno is how much and when tickets will be on sale hahaha,
                New York invasion . . . . . 10k plus all dy every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
                  I sincerely hope Big Baby Miller flattens AJ but I can't see it happening. I don't believe he has the stamina or endurance to last 12 rounds with an Olympic gold medalist. Olympians have insane fitness levels.
                  Miller has better stamina than Joshua. It’s not stamina that will be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    It's not ON PPV you ****** idiot
                    there we go just announced on sky ppv. Hate to say I told you so but.... I won't insult you back for no reason though

Comment

• So, Wilder could have made more money fighting Joshua than his two Fury fights combined? I was hearing how Joshua makes no money, can't make money in America and how Wilder is this incredible draw so something is off surely?

Miller is probably making more money than either Wilder or Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X