No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Set To Bank Career-High Purse in Miller Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Was there a contract for the first 3 flat fee offers?
    The first offers were vehemently rejected.
    Why would you even send contracts, unless you're a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      So he’ll fight Fat Ass in America for $32M, but not Wilder for a guaranteed $50M.
      What 50m? You sick wilder fan girls are just green with envy that AJ earns three times as much as Wilder and Fury ‘s highest purse combined, go peddle your hate some place else dosser!

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        Aj does a million on his own for sky box office not to mention the fee from madison square garden and the extra revenue from DAZN FROM the usa,canada,germany, italy etc.
        There is money in the coffers for sure
        DAZN lost over 240 million dollars last year. So I'm not sure where all this money u say is coming in from.

Comment

Damn...I predicted you would respond with that.

Ok so a deflection is anything that contradicts your narrative that since a contract wasn't sent, the $50M offer wasn't real. Got it. Take care. I'm gonna deflect myself out of this.
          Thank you. I couldn’t care less if the 50m was “Real”. Show us when the contract offer was turned down Or move on..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
            What 50m? You sick wilder fan girls are just green with envy that AJ earns three times as much as Wilder and Fury ‘s highest purse combined, go peddle your hate some place else dosser!
            Still waiting for them to show us when Team Wilder said over the contract for the 50m dollars offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              DAZN lost over 240 million dollars last year. So I'm not sure where all this money u say is coming in from.
              Are you really doubting DAZN are able to put any cash into the pot??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                I know like you I am lost for words with these jealous rabid wilder fans, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                  Nobody doubts that, the owner (Ukrainian guy) has insane money.

I think the doubt is breaking even on this fight. AJ is getting a career high purse fighting In Brooklyn. He won’t have his usual fan base, he won’t have as many people, and the ticket prices won’t be high because Miller is the attraction in Brooklyn (****ed up)

So DAZN has money, but this fight will be a big L for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Nobody doubts that, the owner (Ukrainian guy) has insane money.

I think the doubt is breaking even on this fight. AJ is getting a career high purse fighting In Brooklyn. He won’t have his usual fan base, he won’t have as many people, and the ticket prices won’t be high because Miller is the attraction in Brooklyn (****ed up)

So DAZN has money, but this fight will be a big L for them.

They don't need to break even, it's called investment. They are maximising their subscriber base for boxing, and then they will be expanding into other sports. The only thing they haven't got yet is a big American star but let's be honest, there isn't one at this moment in time anyway so that's minimal impact. Their break even point for DAZN USA will be a long time from now.

You don't think thousands of British will travel for this fight? It will be sold out easily.

Comment

Once you get past the I rate Joshua so everybody else knows AND rates him too mindset you will get what I'm saying. Only hardcores and people who make a living off boxing know and rate AJ in America. As such, those who don't know and don't rate Joshua won't value a Miller win like they should. They won't know any better.
                      Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      There is no deflection and you are starting to come off as intentionally daft. Multiple people have commented that a contract was not sent and gave you what any reasonable person would deem as a logical explanation as to why it wasn't.

Are you contending that all real offers in boxing must come accompanied with a contract? If so, please say that so that we all can just disagree and move on.
                      All offers come with terms. It doesnt have to be a finalized contract. But you know that already like every other Wilder fan that tries to use this completely bogus "50 million dollar offer" as Wilder's get out of jail free pass. But of course you will contunue to be in full denial mode and lie and whine and camp out in boxingscene defending this dude who is obviously a straight up liar. But thats what being a Deontay Wilder fan is all about. ...the love of lies and false narratives

Comment

Working...
                      X