Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dominic Breazeale is Open To The Idea of Facing Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dominic Breazeale is Open To The Idea of Facing Dillian Whyte

In the last week, Dillian Whyte has called for a showdown with Dominic Breazeale. Breazeale is the WBC's mandatory challenger to the heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder. Whyte was in talks to face IBF, IBO, WBO and WBA (Super) heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua - but their discussions fell apart over monetary issues.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Breazeale being made the mandatory is absolute Bull****. How can the WBC justify that after one win over Molina. Whyte has been their number 1 go and defended their (equally bull****) silver title several times - whilst paying them sanctioning fees.

He’s also fought a much stiffer calibre of opponents.

Now this big dosser with the flabby **** is going to sit on his undeserved payday.

The WBC should do the right thing and order this for the interim title or something to force Breazeale to earn his shot. Especially after letting wilder get away without fighting any mandatory over and over. How many voluntaries does one guy get?

Comment

Dominic needs to try and fight deontay for that clown ish he pulled in 2017 forget everybody else that would be number 1 for me.

Comment

why not fight on the undercard of Joshua vs Miller

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          why not fight on the undercard of Joshua vs Miller
          Because Dillian is a PPV headliner in his own right these days 😉

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
            Because Dillian is a PPV headliner in his own right these days 😉
            NOT in the USA, He is not PPV

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
              NOT in the USA, He is not PPV
              Which is why he won't be fight Breazeale in the USA

Comment

Won't happen. Breazeale is guaranteed a shot at the WBC. Even if they convince him, Haymon won't want to lose that WBC shot and will block it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Won't happen. Breazeale is guaranteed a shot at the WBC. Even if they convince him, Haymon won't want to lose that WBC shot and will block it.
                  It can happen, if they offer Breazle £3millon do you think he will take it. He wont make more than for fighter Wilder.

If this is business he jumps otherwise like Joshua just another prima donna who is a nobody Breazedale

Comment

I would be shocked if he takes it, his "Am open" would probably mean pay me crazy money and i would take the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X