Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dominic Breazeale is Open To The Idea of Facing Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Even if he wanted to Haymon will put a stop to it. Do you think Haymon wants to lose that mandatory spot to Hearn? Not going to happen.
    Why doesn't Hearn give up on Whyte? He turned down Joshua, and he's calling out PBC guys instead fighting MatchRoom guys? Whyte vs. Usyk would be better than Whyte vs. Breazeale! WBO #1 Heavyweight vs. WBO Cruiserweight Champion! Makes too much sense I guess?

Comment

At the same time, I’m not going to pass up opportunities to fight for the WBC title, to go down there to fight Dillian Whyte. I hope he does make some type of a deal. He can come here to the United States and he can get all he wants of Dominic Breazeale
      ============

And so the pricing out has begun...

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        It can happen, if they offer Breazle £3millon do you think he will take it. He wont make more than for fighter Wilder.

If this is business he jumps otherwise like Joshua just another prima donna who is a nobody Breazedale
        They will not offer 3 million for a guy like Brazil come on man!
        Brazil can be happy if he gets half of that for a fight against Whyte.

Comment

People have talked about it for a while. I am a fan-pleasing type of guy, so if that’s what the fans want to see, I’m all for it,” Breazeale said to The Independent.

Really?? Name somebody not related to you lol @ fans 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Why doesn't Hearn give up on Whyte? He turned down Joshua, and he's calling out PBC guys instead fighting MatchRoom guys? Whyte vs. Usyk would be better than Whyte vs. Breazeale! WBO #1 Heavyweight vs. WBO Cruiserweight Champion! Makes too much sense I guess?
            Usyk will box his head off and Whyte will have to land the left hook to win. Massive risk for a guy who can wait for his mandatory shot to be called

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              Usyk will box his head off and Whyte will have to land the left hook to win. Massive risk for a guy who can wait for his mandatory shot to be called
              Whyte can't sit back and wait for his shot to be called, because under WBO rules, Usyk can become Joshua's mandatory without fighting anyone! All he has to do is ask! That's how Crawford got his shot at Horn! Hearn has warned Whyte about this too!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Whyte is going to be fighting at the 02 next, so it will have to be in the UK.
                Breazeale will probably go over the the uk, and risk his mandatory, as long as he's paid accordingly for it.
                Smh, FFS, you actually think Breazeale will risk his mandatory to go over-seas to fight Whyte? It would take an insane amount of money for him to be that ******.

He said he'll fight Whyte in the U.S. as long as he isn't risking his mandatory status. Pretty plain and simple to understand.

Whyte should instead call out Luis Ortiz.....again. ****t his pants when Ortiz accepts, then fight someone else.

Comment

I have been routinely wrong lately in who fights who, but I wonder of this is truly worth it for Breazeale. With his mandatory on tap with Wilder and with Joshua looking to other fighters, I do not see a good payday offsetting the bigger one he could get. Now, if Wilder/Joshua happens next after Wilder/Fury (so long as Wilder wins) and Joshua/Miller, Breazeale will kick himself for losing this payday.

I personally think if the money is right, take it and go to England. Bird in the hand is better than the two in the bush cliché and all.

Comment

Another ducking amerobum not wanting to travel even though he is the much lesser known fighter and clear B side. Jeez most of these US fighters are ****ing overrated garbage, all of them protected in their homebase never wanting to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                      Because Dillian is a PPV headliner in his own right these days 😉
                      Not against Brezeale he isnt. No one gonna PPV to see that.

Comment

Working...
                      X