No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Shades Joshua and Usyk: Pushes For Breazeale Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
    Why didn't we get Joshua/Wilder? Why no Joshua/Fury? Why no Joshua/Whyte 2? All 3 said the money was not fair. Hearn wants these guys to take flat fees that's not fair even Mayweather gave guys 60/40 or in Maidanas case 65/35. Hearn offered Wilder $15m Flat Fee on a minimum $100m fight that's 85/15 NOT FAIR! Sounds like somebody is bluffing and don't want to fight!
    i agree & have been saying this for awhile... calling Shelly Finkel “Shirley” tells us all we need to know about dealing with Hearn...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      that would be a good debut IMO. Also, I believe both are with Matchroom.
      I forgot Hunter went with MatchRoom! Damn, I was hoping too see him vs. Ajagba, Kownacki, or Joyce! Oh well, maybe he gets his rematch with Usyk after all!

January 11, 2019:

Michael Hunter hopes to return at Madison Square Garden against an unnamed opponent in March as he targets a top-five heavyweight ranking.

The American stepped up to the top division in 2018, immediately boosting his profile with wins over Martin Bakole and Alexander Ustinov, and expects to fight next at the New York venue in early March.

Hunter is set to link up again with promoter Eddie Hearn, having worked with the Matchroom Boxing boss for his stoppage victory over Ustinov in Monte Carlo in November, and details of his bout could be finalised in the next fortnight.

"I'm hoping March," Hunter told Sky Sports. "I think it's going to be in Madison Square Garden. I'm pretty sure I'll be working with Eddie.

"Still in the works, they haven't really thrown any names at me."

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...p-five-ranking

Whyte vs. Hunter @ MSG! Make It Happen!

Comment

Working...
      X