Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    You know just because you capitalize the word Fact and Bold it doesn’t actually make it a Fact.

But besides that your multiple posts containing raw hatred , distorted facts and a clear biased opinion convinced me that a fighter who won junior World Championships , World Championships a Olympic Silver Medal and had something like a record of 350 wins against 5 Losses, who went pro with no buzz or fanfare and spent years in obscurity whos promoter was more interested in protecting their own Cash Cow then moving his career in the right direction and didn’t get his big break until he was 30 and brought with him no fans and didn’t come from a boxing hotbed in a few short years became one of the sports most popular and marketable fighters , who as a foreigner could sell out venues Coast to Coast be recognized as the best in his division, in the P4P discussions , widely accepted that he was avoided by any MW with any clout for years and at one point was the sports longest reigning World Champion and when it’s all said and done will be in the HOF

None of that matters because the truth is he is the sports biggest fraud who bamboozled the public and in fact was essentially just a b.itch made f.aggot and the one swerving , ducking , dodging any fighter with a pulse and who avoided everyone including Sergio Mora( And let’s keep it 100 if he actually did fight Mora , The criticism of his weak resume suddenly wouldn’t hold much weight because he’d have Sergio f.uckin Mora on his resume so how could you sh.it on that it instantly flip it from weak to a tough as f.uck CV ) He’s such a b.itch That he decided to pursue a 8 figure payday setting him and his family up for life instead of fighting A unknown fighter for literally 1/20 of the $ or fight Saunders because Saunders said he was ready and be expected to either forgo a 8 figure payday or fight Canelo 9-11 weeks after a Saunders fight . because unlike every other boxer it’s not about maximizing revenue the name of the game is about pleasing a couple haters on a Boxing Message board.

Thanks for clearing it all up, Man was I wrong

wow, that was a HUGE moan that said almost nothing at all

lets start at the top

which statement was prefixed with the word fact, that you feel is incorrect?

because.....

..... you ignoring the truth does not make it incorrect, either

your statement, that Golovkin was willing to fight everyone..... is way further from the truth than anything I said..... nothing like that ever happened

there is talking, and there is doing....

you commented on the talking part..... which yea, happened

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      He beat all the top Middleweights in his division.

fixed.....

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      He avoided all the top Middleweights in his division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        So, dominating Canelo Alvarez doesn't satisfy you?

you are a fkn idiot

Comment

• lets be honest here.....

shontae will not get his wish, will he ?

Bullshltkin will never chase, or get, a career-defining win.....

we will just get more excuses, that is all

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            fixed.....
            If that's a fix I hope your not an auto mechanic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Who's "We"? This is between me and your $1.50 dirty toilet scrubbing smelly ass. You got more toilet cleaners with you? Why "we"?
              You and I of course. You and I both know if you’re talking you’re probably lying. We both know you’re a loser in life. At least try to be original. I already called you the toilet bowl cleaner. Come on man, you can do better. Dumb, filthy AND unoriginal. You hit the trifecta and not in a good way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                You and I of course. You and I both know if you’re talking you’re probably lying. We both know you’re a loser in life. At least try to be original. I already called you the toilet bowl cleaner. Come on man, you can do better. Dumb, filthy AND unoriginal. You hit the trifecta and not in a good way.
                LOL let's be real though, my initial reply triggered you little diego. I wonder what you really want to say to me

You and I BOTH know. WE both know.

(You're not included in that grouphug, I just use that emoji because it looks cool. Everyone else is in the grouphug except for you. You get back to scrubbing the toilet and I'll pay you whatever I feel like paying you)

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  you are a fkn idiot
                  I want you to say... openly on this forum so I can quote you.. That Canelo won 4 rounds against GGG in their first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I want you to say... openly on this forum so I can quote you.. That Canelo won 4 rounds against GGG in their first fight.
                    That's how I scored it also.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      That's how I scored it also.
                      Yep and I was generous for that 4th. He won’t say it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X