Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Granath View Post
    Doesn't matter what your fantasy excuses are. History is what it is. As for your trolling...

so you do think titles can be given without throwing a punch to someone outside the ring, ok, thats all thats needed.

oh ok you did use it as an excuse to run off.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-07-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      If he decides to fight at least two of the following before he retires:
      BJS
      Derevyanchenko
      Andrade
      Charlo
      Jacobs II

We all know he will take that trilogy with Canelo for the pay, but it's what he does inbetween then and after then that will determine whether he deserves respect from me (and many others I'm sure)

I will say it here and let it be on record; if GGG fights 2 of those fighters I listed and beats them, I will respect him as a fighter and will not criticise him as a fighter. If he fights a few bums and then takes the Canelo payday and retires (the 'safe' route), I will never recognise him as a great MW. Never.

I think that sounds fair. I will put respect on his name if he does that - any fighter who challenges themselves and takes big risks and proves themselves deserves a man's respect.
      I don't understand. Why are you removing Canelo from the equation, when Canelo probably beats all 5 of those fighters (although I will admit there is a chance of an upset)? That doesn't make any sense, even if they have fought twice.

"Hey, if you fight 5 lesser fighters it will mean more to me than a P4P, proven elite fighter"

???

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        I don't understand. Why are you removing Canelo from the equation, when Canelo probably beats all 5 of those fighters
        ???
        actually canelo had won only ONE single fight at SMW, all GGG fans regard as a fluke, but the other won multiple title fights so its really in their eyes not likely he will beat the rest. What hes written does make sense to the GGG fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          I don't understand. Why are you removing Canelo from the equation, when Canelo probably beats all 5 of those fighters (although I will admit there is a chance of an upset)? That doesn't make any sense, even if they have fought twice.

"Hey, if you fight 5 lesser fighters it will mean more to me than a P4P, proven elite fighter"

???
          The reward outweighs the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            I simply told him, which you can clearly see, that you’re a clown.

You’re another turd on this site who has done nothing with your own life (we both know you’re a loser) so you spout thread after thread bashing someone.

I didn’t say you clean toilets because of your race or ethnicity, I can just read your posts and know you are as dumb as a rock. Telling how you used the association with name and ethnicity to make your weak counter attack.

No get back to cleaning the toilets. Actually I can respect that, it is a job. You’re probably more likely living off taxpayer handout.
            Lol, didn't read. When will puccies like you learn? You come at me like a f4g, I respond and make you mad, then you type a wall of text that's wastes your time and I don't read it.

Suck on that one Diego, now clean my toilet, I just took a big sloppy CHIT!!

Comment

Damn GGG would be honored to have been respected by you. This totally makes sense. He needs your respect in order to feel like his life and career have been fullfilled. Did you write him a letter too?

Comment

Black Americans fell off so hard in boxing they have to rally behind a ginger Mexican drug cheat getting gift decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieStewart View Post
                  Black Americans fell off so hard in boxing they have to rally behind a ginger Mexican drug cheat getting gift decisions.
                  Oh the irony....look at GGG fans getting behind the part Russian part Korean from Kazakhstan LMAO!!!! At least Canelo wins his fights, moves to multiple divisions and has a few credible scalps on his resume and at least his fans WANT him to face good opposition. The mere suggestion that GGG fight top opposition is met with "Why should he? He already proved himself!" etc. etc. GGG fanboys aren't boxing fans, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Lol, didn't read. When will puccies like you learn? You come at me like a f4g, I respond and make you mad, then you type a wall of text that's wastes your time and I don't read it.

Suck on that one Diego, now clean my toilet, I just took a big sloppy CHIT!!
                    LOL! You obviously read the post because you responded to me when I did not even address you directly. You did not make me mad. You're a an idiot so you are acting according to your nature.

I think you're the one who is quite mad. Calm down, you got owned. I'm sure that happens regularly to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      LOL! You obviously read the post because you responded to me when I did not even address you directly. You did not make me mad. You're a an idiot so you are acting according to your nature.

I think you're the one who is quite mad. Calm down, you got owned. I'm sure that happens regularly to you.
                      Wat you say? Didn't read again. Suck me

Comment

Working...
                      X