Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it would appear obvious now that Golvkin didnt make those fights in order to build an unbeaten record. thats why he only stepped up to the real top level at age 35, thats 95% bum and middlers career. To his credit he beat all the bums n middlers.

if Golovkin had fought at canelos resume level all his career, he'd have 5 or 6 losses by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      it would appear obvious now that Golvkin didnt make those fights in order to build an unbeaten record. thats why he only stepped up to the real top level at age 35, thats 95% bum and middlers career. To his credit he beat all the bums n middlers.

if Golovkin had fought at canelos resume level all his career, he'd have 5 or 6 losses by now.
      I agree with this

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        You’re right everything you wrote after capitalizing the word Fact was spot on but to be critical of a team knowing their fighters weakness and trying to guide his career in the best direction is Some straight BS because you know that’s how almost 99% of fighters team operate when they’re in the position to do so.

I should have wrote every time you Bold the word THat or Will is mostly your biased hatred opinion and mostly just pure BS on just making reason why your justified spending hours of your life week after week hating on a certain fighter and not taking into account how the sport works

Like you always seem to ignore that Golovkin had a winning lottery ticket in his hand as far as his purse for a rematch with Canelo in 4 months and somehow he ducked Devre , Andrade , Saunders because he chose a lay up instead of taking a higher risk and a chance of losing out on that Lotto ticket. When the FACT is there isn’t 1 fighter or his team that would have in the entire f.ucking sport faced a legit threat before cashing that ticket in 4 months down the road.
        Please name someone who would if you think there is

You make it seem like Golovkin was hesitating to fight Jacobs but the reality is it was Jacobs who was negotiating for a higher split then he was mandated to get and dragging the negotiations , Golovkin agreed to give Jacobs a higher split when he didnt have too , If he was so hesitant like you believe he wouldn’t
        Have given up $ from his mandated share to make the fight he would have stuck to his guns knowing the fight would fall apart. But him giving a higher % kind of would make you think he wanted to make the fight

Saying Jacobs didn’t have a problems fighting Devre either like Golovkin would never fight him and Jacobs was so brave doing something Golovkin wouldn’t do is another line that’s so full of sh.it and just ignoring the entire landscape of events why the events happend like they did. No sh.it Jacobs jumped at the opportunity and took the fight for a chance to earn his first Big Boy strap it would give him leverage if he won and again no sh.it Golovkin didn’t fight Devre because he was going to earn f.uck you $ 4 months down the road surely that has to be considered why the fight never happend

Like who the f.uck is going to believe that Cotto or Canelo would have considered fighting Golovkin before they fought each other , with both making way more $ fighting each other and Even if Golovkin would have agreed to lose weight it those fights were never going to happen before they fought each other. And after they fought each other Cotto didn’t seem to interested in a Golovkin and it toke what 2 years from that fight for Canelo team to make the fight when Golovkin was at age that’s ancient for almost all fighters and had shown signs of being on the decline to make that fight happen

Listen I’m a huge Lara fan he’s one of my favourites and also Ward fan and would love for those fights to happen , but if you can’t admit the reason Golovkin didn’t fight them is the same reasons 100s of potential fights fans would have wanted to see happen and the reasons the fights didn’t get made is it’s mostly just how the business /sports works , But acting like Golovkin is always to blame is a little ingenious when you blatantly disregard why in most cases they never even had a possibility of being made.

Who’s remaining from your imaginary list of fighters Golovkin didn’t fight and swerved because he’s a b.itch . I think just Mora and I don’t have a reason or care why a Golovkin/Mora fight never materialized, but if it did would you or anyone have changed your tune about Golovkins resume, I seriously f.ucking doubt it so really Who cares that it never happened it wouldn’t have changed a f.ucking thing like Change the name Geale with Mora and you basically have the same class of fighter who fought him in the same stage in their career their interchangeable as far as what a win over them does as far as boosting his resume

I’m not saying you can’t sh.it on the decisions
        Golovkin and his team have made through the years and he’s beyond reproach, obviously his CV isn’t impressive overall but let’s be honest about why it is like it is and not just bump the gums and ignore how the sport operates . Like fighting Brook was a joke all around , Taking on Monroe and trying to pass him off as some sort of Lara JR. when Lara said he’s down to fight and having Losffler swerving all questions related to Lara was another f.ucking lame move by his team. He gets a pass for Wade because he was a Mando but it wasn’t a good look at the time because of his lacklustre opponets and just reaffirmed peoples opinion on his sh.it resume . But for you to spend years beating the drum and act like he’s the biggest fraud in the sport isnt anywhere near The truth and you only hate the guy because his rather weak resume doesn’t match up to his accolades and Hype doesn’t hold weight

I mean Bud Crawford is another elite fighter who’s looked at as maybe one if not the best P4P and his resume is f.ucking just as if not more trash compared Golovkins when you compare resumes at least with Golovkin you can’t say he has one of the most powerful men in the sport who is has the ability and is able to make notable fight for his guys by essentially just snapping his fingers guiding his career. I mean loeffler always seemed like he had to play second fiddle wasn’t in a position of strength when making any somewhat alright Golovkin fight , you can’t say the same thing about Bud because he has Arum because with probably the exception of the May / PAC fight he’s almost always the one in the room who In a power of strength
        Golovkunt ducked CW fights versus Canelo and Cotto and fought David Lemiuex in their place.

Definitely shows he wanted to fight the best...

Like how we would go to 168 for JCC Jr or Froch, but needed 164 for Ward. Or how he drug mediocre WW Kell Brook up 13 pounds without conceding 1 pound after Brook wanted 157.

Nothing says legacy like accusing Canelo of being a businessman and suggesting Jacobs was ducking over a higher purse...only for Gennady to do that EXACT same thing in the Canelo rematch

Confidence is demonstrated by picking the ref and the judges as well as your opponents gloves and handwraps.

#BoratLogic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Golovkunt ducked CW fights versus Canelo and Cotto and fought David Lemiuex in their place.

Definitely shows he wanted to fight the best...

Like how we would go to 168 for JCC Jr or Froch, but needed 164 for Ward. Or how he drug mediocre WW Kell Brook up 13 pounds without conceding 1 pound after Brook wanted 157.

Nothing says legacy like accusing Canelo of being a businessman and suggesting Jacobs was ducking over a higher purse...only for Gennady to do that EXACT same thing in the Canelo rematch

Confidence is demonstrated by picking the ref and the judges as well as your opponents gloves and handwraps.

#BoratLogic
          NSAC picked the judges from a list provided by the lead promotor. The lead promoter was Golden Boy. The opponent can protest if they don't like a particular judge. This is normal operating procedure. Its not unusual. This type of thing happens all the time.
          The NSAC stated they would not allow the use if unproven gloves in a Championship match. Nobody in their right mind would allow relatively untested gloves with no history of performance to be used in a showcase fight for boxing. The fact that you appear to give team Canelo carte blanche to whatever they want speaks volumes about your real motives.
          Brooke wanted to fight Golovkin prior to the offer being made to him after the fight with Eubank fell through. He wasn't dragged up. He willingly, eagerly and foolishly took it. It screwed up his career and his face. He could have said no.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I am not critical of his team for doing it

I am critical of his fans, for denying it

all that " duckin me doe " rubbish is bullshlt..... they fought who they wanted, and they passed on the rest..... just like everyone else

and I am also critical of Golovkin for repeatedly promising to make fights that he knew would never happen

the fact is..... Golovkin could have made ALL of those fights that I mentioned, but he CHOSE not to
            Yeah the names you mentioned didn’t happen because of how the sport operates

Just answer me this 1 question because you always seem to ignore it while going on tangents of fingers he avoided

Name 1 fighter in the sport who would have fought Devre , Andrade or Saunders for chump change with a Canelo rematch and 8 figure payday 4 months away.

Comment

Yeah the names you mentioned didn’t happen because of how the sport operates

Just answer me this 1 question because you always seem to ignore it while going on tangents of fingers he avoided

those fights did not happen because Team Bullshlt passed

there is literally no other reason

FACT: Golovkin could have taken those fights, but he CHOSE not to

you guys are just excuse-making fanboys with low standards

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Name 1 fighter in the sport who would have fought Devre , Andrade or Saunders for chump change with a Canelo rematch and 8 figure payday 4 months away.

1) the Canelo fight was NOT 4 months away..... NOBODY knew that Canelo would only be suspended for 6 months..... stop making up ridiculous excuses

2) fcuk Clenelo..... they could have simply deferred the fight..... /story

3) fcuk Golovkin, he nearly passed on the Canelo rematch..... in fact, he did pass on the rematch, and only came back to the table when Oscar agreed to 40%

4) Ward, Canelo, Pacquiao, Marquez, and..... MANY others, would have selected a much better opponent than Vanes lol..... and, all of the guys I mentioned would have fought Derevyanchenko, rather than give away a title..... it was only Derevyanchenko for fcuks sake

you guys have made an art-form out of making excuses for Bullshltkin, he could have simply taken all of those fights..... can he beat those guys or what?

Comment

those fights did not happen because Team Bullshlt passed

there is literally no other reason

FACT: Golovkin could have taken those fights, but he CHOSE not to

you guys are just excuse-making fanboys with low standards

1) the Canelo fight was NOT 4 months away..... NOBODY knew that Canelo would only be suspended for 6 months..... stop making up ridiculous excuses

2) fcuk Clenelo..... they could have simply deferred the fight..... /story

3) fcuk Golovkin, he nearly passed on the Canelo rematch..... in fact, he did pass on the rematch, and only came back to the table when Oscar agreed to 40%

4) Ward, Canelo, Pacquiao, Marquez, and..... MANY others, would have selected a much better opponent than Vanes lol..... and, all of the guys I mentioned would have fought Derevyanchenko, rather than give away a title..... it was only Derevyanchenko for fcuks sake

you guys have made an art-form out of making excuses for Bullshltkin, he could have simply taken all of those fights..... can he beat those guys or what?
                Dude stop it

FACT: May to September is a 4 month span.

FACT: Canelo was suspended in April and it was back dated to the time of the positive test. So yeah Golovkin and his team knew that the fight was happening in September.

2) Yeah the B-side dictating when the rematch happens happens all the time in the sport. You know that wasn’t a option stop pretending Golovkin had a choice and if he told Canelo and his team to hold off wait for the rematch to happen next May that Canelo would’ve listened and agreed. You can’t actually believe this right. No fighter gives up on a winning lotto to fight Devre for chump change.

3) Golovkin didn’t nearly pass on the rematch but was pissed off and rightfully so. Because Canelo got caught CHEATING, Golovkin had to wait for the rematch had a unreasonable Mando forced upon him ( Dibella knew exactly what he was doing ) and lost a strap. But he’s at fault for wanting to squeeze a
                Couple extra % points and shekels from a Cheater. But if Canelo didn’t agree guess what Golovkin would have fought Saunders you know one of the names you think he swerved.

4) All those fighters you listed wouldn’t have took on a tougher challenge then necessary when the lotto ticket is 4 months away. All those fighters have heart for days but their team wouldn’t take unnecessary risks. Stop being foolish. Most fighters wouldn’t have even fought until the rematch so there’d be no chance of losing that payday. Listen to Arum talk about Tommy Morrison losing out on a huge payday when he decided to fight a layup in Micheal Bennt and ended up getting KO’s losing out on that payday and how Arum didn’t want the fight to happen. But yeah he would have had his fighter take a uneeded risk. No fighter or their team would do that and if their team did that it’d be time to get a new team.

Good job with another post of fiat out lies , bullish.it , biased opinion and pure hatred, . Even though nothing you wrote would be considered a FACTs

Would Golovkin beat all 7 fighters in your mythical lineup .

I don’t know if I were to guess I’d say Ward almost certainly beats Golovkin who’d be smaller and older fighting Ward. Ward if not his eras best fighter is his eras greatest winner. He will do whatever needs to be done to get the W that’s why he hasn’t lost since he was 12 , I have a tough time believing the outcome changes.

I’ve always said at his age Golovkin and his team want no part of Charlo who’d I’d think probably gets a win over a 36-37 Golovkin

Saunders / Lara I wouldn’t write off either and give them a decent shot but favour Golovkin. If Lara couldn’t withstand Hurds pressure for 12 he probably couldn’t evade Golovkins either but his movement would allow him to get more space but the pressure might be to much. Saunders will have waited long enough for Golovkin to decline and BJS will be in hisnprime and if he can cope
                With the pressure fighting a 36 year old Golovkin he might be able to outbox and get a decision

Cotto was never going to happen no how much you think other wise

the same goes for Canelos team signing off before they did because they didn’t want their fighter going against a younger Golovkin. There’s a reason the fights happend when they did and Canelo being the A-side his team was the one who was able to dictate when the fight got made

You’d think he beats Devre and would probably f.ucking curb stomp The Latin Snake

I think that’s a a pretty fair unbiased take on your Mythical 7, and I’m a fan of 4 of the 7 and place Lara way higher on favourite active fighters compared to Golovkin , Is it even possible for you to do the same thing regarding Golovkin for even 1 post
                Last edited by R_Walken; 02-15-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Dude stop it

FACT: May to September is a 4 month span.

FACT: Canelo was suspended in April and it was back dated to the time of the positive test. So yeah Golovkin and his team knew that the fight was happening in September.

2) Yeah the B-side dictating when the rematch happens happens all the time in the sport. You know that wasn’t a option stop pretending Golovkin had a choice and if he told Canelo and his team to hold off wait for the rematch to happen next May that Canelo would’ve listened and agreed. You can’t actually believe this right. No fighter gives up on a winning lotto to fight Devre for chump change.

3) Golovkin didn’t nearly pass on the rematch but was pissed off and rightfully so. Because Canelo got caught CHEATING, Golovkin had to wait for the rematch had a unreasonable Mando forced upon him ( Dibella knew exactly what he was doing ) and lost a strap. But he’s at fault for wanting to squeeze a
                  Couple extra % points and shekels from a Cheater. But if Canelo didn’t agree guess what Golovkin would have fought Saunders you know one of the names you think he swerved.

4) All those fighters you listed wouldn’t have took on a tougher challenge then necessary when the lotto ticket is 4 months away. All those fighters have heart for days but their team wouldn’t take unnecessary risks. Stop being foolish. Most fighters wouldn’t have even fought until the rematch so there’d be no chance of losing that payday. Listen to Arum talk about Tommy Morrison losing out on a huge payday when he decided to fight a layup in Micheal Bennt and ended up getting KO’s losing out on that payday and how Arum didn’t want the fight to happen. But yeah he would have had his fighter take a uneeded risk. No fighter or their team would do that and if their team did that it’d be time to get a new team.

Good job with another post of fiat out lies , bullish.it , biased opinion and pure hatred, . Even though nothing you wrote would be considered a FACTs

Would Golovkin beat all 7 fighters in your mythical lineup .

I don’t know if I were to guess I’d say Ward almost certainly beats Golovkin who’d be smaller and older fighting Ward. Ward if not his eras best fighter is his eras greatest winner. He will do whatever needs to be done to get the W that’s why he hasn’t lost since he was 12 , I have a tough time believing the outcome changes.

I’ve always said at his age Golovkin and his team want no part of Charlo who’d I’d think probably gets a win over a 36-37 Golovkin

Saunders / Lara I wouldn’t write off either and give them a decent shot but favour Golovkin. If Lara couldn’t withstand Hurds pressure for 12 he probably couldn’t evade Golovkins either but his movement would allow him to get more space but the pressure might be to much. Saunders will have waited long enough for Golovkin to decline and BJS will be in hisnprime and if he can cope
                  With the pressure fighting a 36 year old Golovkin he might be able to outbox and get a decision

Cotto was never going to happen no how much you think other wise

the same goes for Canelos team signing off before they did because they didn’t want their fighter going against a younger Golovkin. There’s a reason the fights happend when they did and Canelo being the A-side his team was the one who was able to dictate when the fight got made

You’d think he beats Devre and would probably f.ucking curb stomp The Latin Snake

I think that’s a a pretty fair unbiased take on your Mythical 7, and I’m a fan of 4 of the 7 and place Lara way higher on favourite active fighters compared to Golovkin , Is it even possible for you to do the same thing regarding Golovkin for even 1 post

the reason why you are guessing that Golovkin could have beaten those guys..... is because he passed on the opportunity

#underachiever

Comment

the reason why you are guessing that Golovkin could have beaten those guys..... is because he passed on the opportunity

#underachiever
                    Yup like almost every current fighter with any clout in the sport doesn’t have a long list of names that they didn’t fight and it didn’t happen because they ducked or were scared but because with fighters fighting 1-3 times a year and the way the sport works with their teams trying to max revenue and minimize risk there’s going to be names that a fighter didn’t fight or did when it was best for them

But yeah why actually be honest about how the sport operates when you can spend hours crying about Golovkin and is the sports biggest b.itch and the only fighter who’s team does this

That seems like the logical approach

Comment

Yup like almost every current fighter with any clout in the sport doesn’t have a long list of names that they didn’t fight and it didn’t happen because they ducked or were scared but because with fighters fighting 1-3 times a year and the way the sport works with their teams trying to max revenue and minimize risk there’s going to be names that a fighter didn’t fight or did when it was best for them

But yeah why actually be honest about how the sport operates when you can spend hours crying about Golovkin and is the sports biggest b.itch and the only fighter who’s team does this

That seems like the logical approach

jeez dude, stop and take a breath

you crammed all of those excuses into one gigantic sentence

Golovkin didn't even try, refusing to lift his little finger to make a meaningful fight..... even with superstars..... so now, his fans guess that he could have beaten those guys

#underachiever

Comment

Working...
                      X