Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Going NIGHT NIGHT! MIKEY GARCIA IS READY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    While I don't think Mikey will win, I agree, taking on challenges like this is what great fighters do.
    I don't think he will win either Spence is the best at 147 in my opinion. Mikey has huge cajones and must see something we don't. What that is who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Name one opponent bigger than Garcia that he has stopped. He couldnt keep Lipinits off him and he is supposed to get Spence's respect? Something a much bigger Brook couldnt even do. You are in for a hard dose of reality. I dont want to hear how he was brave in defeat because I already know how this will play out. The same way Mares and Davis would have played out. We have weight classes for a reason. Showing little power at 140 then moving up to fight the largest and strongest fighter at 147 is a fool's errand. But hey I'm sure Haymon paying him well. You notice they wont report the money split or any other financials.
      When will you learn power is the most overrated asset in all of boxing. The fact that mikey has dropped multiple opponents bigger than him & schooled them by a landslide is proof enough that you don't need power to win fights(ask fmj) of course he needs to likely win on pts,but so what,your acting as if Mikeys gotten dropped/stopped by the fighters hes faced that were Spences size,that would be far more significant than whether he stopped the bigger men he schooled. All I'm saying is this is a guaranteed competitive fight,& Spence is far from a sure bet to win,esp. by ko.

Comment

Mikey getting war ready. It’s great that he understands what’s ahead of him. Spence is no joke and really put a vicious beating on Peterson a year ago. It seems like Mikey is training to stand his ground and counter Spence up the middle.

Comment

If Mickey doesn't get KOed that will be a victory as far as I'm concerned.

Much respect for him wanting and taking this fight.

Comment

If Mikey wins, crack open the ATG books and find a nice place for him there and also a non-debatable position as PFP #1 in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
              It is called chasing greatness. If Garcia wins it will be his fifth title in five different weight classes. That type of courage should be applauded.

Comment

Nothing in that workout was impressive. Spence will win every round and blast Mikey out in 6 rounds or less.MAN DOWN!

Comment

Mikey is getting put to sleep and he will never be the same again

Comment

Hell yeah Mikey is putting in work. LETS GO OXNARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by pepzz; 02-04-2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Looks at thread title...looks at TS name...shakes head slowly

Comment

Working...
                      X