No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez vs Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Hmm.... Haney has issues with speed but Teo has issues with movers. Tough call for me.
    As you know, I was never sold on Haney but I do think he’s a tough stylistic matchup for Teofimo. Wouldn’t be confident picking either.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

As you know, I was never sold on Haney but I do think he’s a tough stylistic matchup for Teofimo. Wouldn’t be confident picking either.
      I always favored Haney but idk. Going forward I think Haney's going to have to tighten up his defense and I think he probably will. Teo being able to fix his foot work will be the main issue. Super athletic guy but just seems a little too stuck in the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

Ok

I stand corrected

Latino

Latino fighters have bigger fanbases, bigger hype because Latino people are big boxing fans
        Hispanic, he is not French or Italian or else.

Comment

I think now that we have seen the result of Haney vs Garcia, Teofimo would do much of the same.

I'm not a fan of Teofimo but he can definitely do to Haney what Garcia did. The only way Haney doesn't get done the same way is if he literally scrambles away from exchanges.

Like Shakur level of embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Im just alot more impressed by Lopez. I havent seen Haney do anything extraordinary.

Who has more potential in your opinion?

If that aggressive Haney that fought Garcia fights Teo, he’s dead.
            If Haney the boxer shows up. He can out point Teo.
            99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Prior to the Garcia fight I said Haney would get the W on Teo. But now I'm not so sure. It ain't gonna matter how much Devin tries to outbox Teo, once he gets caught on that chinny chin, them legs gone. Ryan was popping him with counters all night, and although Teo don't have the same power and speed of Ryan, I think he's still a better counterpuncher than Garcia

Comment

Teo just gave his thoughts on Haney's loss, still gives him his props. But let's not forget when Teo lost the Haneys celebrated like they won themselves. NO CLASS at all

Last edited by 99problemz; 04-25-2024, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99problemz View Post
                  Teo just gave his thoughts on Haney's loss, still gives him his props. But let's not forget when Teo lost the Haneys celebrated like they won themselves. NO CLASS at all

I think mostly the Haney's celebrated because they knew a fight with Teo was going to happen. Kambosos said they'd fight him if he beat Lopez.

Comment

Styles makes fights. Just because haney lost to ryan doesn't mean teo beats haney easily. Haney actually has a style that is wrong for teo. By the way, on the flip side of the coin, teo has a style that is wrong for ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I always favored Haney but idk. Going forward I think Haney's going to have to tighten up his defense and I think he probably will. Teo being able to fix his foot work will be the main issue. Super athletic guy but just seems a little too stuck in the mud.
                      Haney/Teofimo both need to get away from their idiotic father’s. I think they could definitely improve a lot under a proper coach who’d actually work on their flaws.

Comment

Working...
                      X