Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Sounds like we got ourselves a bet...
    If they fight at any pt in the future(Ill take the under 8 rds on either beterbiev/bivol), loser has to post pic of winners choice on boxingscene for a month. You'll need to post pic saying "I dared challenge the oracle kushking & lost because Foldalevs a rec center chair that gets sharded on by BUMS!"

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      If they fight at any pt in the future(Ill take the under 8 rds on either beterbiev/bivol), loser has to post pic of winners choice on boxingscene for a month. You'll need to post pic saying "I dared challenge the oracle kushking & lost because Foldalevs a rec center chair that gets sharded on by BUMS!"
      Copy that. But youll be putting up a pic of Kovalov with no shirt on saying how dreamy and manly he is

Comment

• I didnt stay up for it. I was pleasantly suprised to see Kovalev pulled it off when I got up. Ive only seen some highlights but Kovalev really looks good when he just lets his hands go and boxes. I assume thats what he did last night. Nice resurgence for him, there should be some good match ups in the future.

Comment

• Great job by Kovalev.
          He boxed disciplined and looks like he has hit up a good working relationship with McGirt. The approach to training and the game plan sound ideal for Kovalev.

I was thinking he could do well if he settled and boxed like he did against Ward early on. I wasn't sure he had the stamina to do so, but he paced himself well and it was Alvarez who looked to tire in the final third of the fight.

The times he was caught he didn't wilt or feel sorry for himself, he shrugged it off and got back at it. Good performance.

ESPN have a nice list of LHW belt holders. Hopefully we can get some good fights made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            He's a woman beating, stalker, attempted rapist.

There is no bet. The guy was caught making alts.
            How do you know he a woman beater, stalker and attempted rapist when there is no verdict of those accusation. We have to wait to see is those claims are truth. About the bet, there are various people mentioning that, not only one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
              I don’t even bother responding to anything that focking idiot Robbie Barrett post. He is on this board just to aggravate people.
              Thank you for the advise man. He answered and still mention the same nonsense without answering my question. He said about the bet that someone is using various account to make him look bad.

Comment

• Really entertaining card from ESPN the main event was the least but overall A+ for ESPN

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Copy that. But youll be putting up a pic of Kovalov with no shirt on saying how dreamy and manly he is
                  LMAO! Its on

Comment

• Retire

Kovalev should retire. He is already a spent force. He seems so old during the fight. Alvarez is a C fighter. The young fighters will kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by marikudo View Post
                      Kovalev should retire. He is already a spent force. He seems so old during the fight. Alvarez is a C fighter. The young fighters will kill him.
                      That was not a retirement type performance at all. And Alvarez is a B level fighter.

He didn't look old and took a couple punches very well. Boxing fans be trippin.

I don't think anyone in the division would walk through kovalev. He would be tough for anyone at 175

Comment

Working...
                      X