Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-1 Kovalev... I'm ok with it...

Comment

• I have it 2-1 Kovalev but Alvarez is here for the KO in the later rounds.

Comment

• 2-1 Alvarez? Kinda hard to score

Comment

• 2-1 woman beater

Comment

• lol commentators really against Kovalev. He's up 2-1 though

Comment

• 2-1 KKKovalev

Comment

• Kov needs the distance, he is getting lit up with the jab on the inside. If he doesn't stay outside, he will lose.

Comment

• Round 3 ...don't know if Kov is down for a war...He's getting soft

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    2-1 Alvarez? Kinda hard to score
                    Definitely. Its a little ugly in there, not a lot landing lean.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Someone will and it will definitely happen. Being Kocky like that isn't good. Stevenson was very much that way and it didn't end well for him. Broner as well, his life will be littered with crime and heartbreak. Floyd, although he pretends to do it all for show, will also suffer a life of regret and ultimately end up destitute. People should just learn to be humble, even if you don't believe in karma, it has a way of sneaking up on you and taking its toll.
                      This is the real world. The good guy doesn't always win.

A surly fighter with some piss and vinegar in him is good for the fight game. Even if you or I would choose to conduct ourselves in a different way.

Comment

Working...
                      X