Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn treating this like Tyson Holyfield 2. Cripes. This has already been a 4 hour event.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I see Kovalev losing this.

i'd like to see him win but i think he's on the slide and Alvarez probably has his number
      I don't want to see him win. He's a scumbag behind the scenes.

He won't win. He just isn't that good.

Comment

• What' kind of shіt scheduling is this?

Comment

• finally the main event lol hella late here.

Comment

• This will go the distance and be rigged for Kovalev. Watch! Espn is going to milk Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              homeboy first off race is never a influcent in my boxing, I like lopez, been a fan of his for a while now before people started hoping on the trian. But I cant stand commentators who just kiss ass non stop.
              Listen to what you just said and look around at all the people around here and the things they say.

Unfortunately race is a huge part of boxing everyone here has prove that. It never use to be like that around here but times have changed and it’s difficult for it not to have an effect on you.

Comment

• I feel like the scheduling is the new normal; it feels like more and more main cards are starting later and later. Don't bother me none, its the weekend, weekends are meant for staying up late

Comment

• Lopes is a POS.

Comment

• I'm very confident kovalev quits on his stool some time between rounds 5 and 9

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      What' kind of shіt scheduling is this?
                      Bob Arum like **** it these ain't my fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X