Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez: Kovalev Better Be Ready For 'Another Accident'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez: Kovalev Better Be Ready For 'Another Accident'

FRISCO, Texas Eleider Alvarez isn't exactly fluent in English. The Colombian-born, Quebec-based boxer still didn't like what he heard from Sergey Kovalev on Thursday at a press conference to promote their immediate rematch Saturday night at Ford Center at The Star. The WBO light heavyweight champion accused Kovalev of making "a lot of excuses" for his seventh-round knockout loss to Alvarez on August 4 in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alvarez going to make Kovalev feel how the woman Kovalev hit felt.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      "Omg I feel so special, I can't believe the REAL Sergey Kovalev is punching me! What a thrill!"

Comment

Iím not surprised youíre one of those childish idiots who assumes someone is guilty before anything is proven. Exposing yourself as a clown once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
          Iím not surprised youíre one of those childish idiots who assumes someone is guilty before anything is proven. Exposing yourself as a clown once again.
          Son, You definitely Don't know Shiat About Boxing.!

Comment

IDK??? Kovalov is more skilled but smaller. Needs keep that jab up in his face. Hope they worked on that stamina and fading after the 6th round the most.

IMO Kov. Wins in a very entertaining fight and they do a trilogy.

Comment

You would side with some blonde plastic bimbo gold digger man hating skeezer over a boxer? what kind of a boxing fan are you or a man ?
              Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 02-02-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                You would side with some blonde plastic bimbo gold digger man hating skeezer over a boxer? what kind of a boxing fan man are you ?!
                One that believes women? Have you heard something about the Me2 movement? You son of biatch!

Comment

kov couldn't even KO a stripper, hes not ready that confused drunk rapist!

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    kov couldn't even KO a stripper, hes not ready that confused drunk rapist!
                    ???

i dont remember

Comment

Working...
                    X