No announcement yet.

GGG meeting with PBC again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG meeting with PBC again

Dude is going for max cash possible.... Smart man......

I see him signing with PBC and the Charlo fight still not being made. Charlo will come up with some excuses to avoid the fight.

Comment

Its a statement now if they get him. That DAZN bid had to include a 3rd Canelo fight for the money that was offered. The saga continues

Comment

I just rewatched the Lara fight. Ridiculous. I can only imagine wanting to overcome the horrible scoring in the first two fights, but what are you going to do when you throw more, land more, control the fight more, and still lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          I just rewatched the Lara fight. Ridiculous. I can only imagine wanting to overcome the horrible scoring in the first two fights, but what are you going to do when you throw more, land more, control the fight more, and still lose?
          it's a joke canelo is a forced fed persona. U have to knock him out to win plain and simple. Makes me hate the sport I love.

Comment

Didn't Coppinger's just write that Golovkin to DAZN was a done deal?

Comment

Coppinger conveniently puts "sources" to avoid backlash from being wrong. Does that often. If he's right he's a genius with a scoop if he's wrong it was his "sources".

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Dude is going for max cash possible.... Smart man......
                Here. Put this in your post

I'm sure Canelo/Jacobs will have a rematch clause. Secondly what if Jacobs wins both fights. Will he get the same amount of money to face Jacobs as he would've gotten to face Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Coppinger conveniently puts "sources" to avoid backlash from being wrong. Does that often. If he's right he's a genius with a scoop if he's wrong it was his "sources".
                  What???? That's how news is reported. All reporters do that. You can't name your sources. You'll never get breaking news again.

Comment

just sign a one fight deal with pbc and fight Charlo if you win sign with DAZN and fight Canelo

I personally don't care for another Canelo fight Charlo fight is more interesting to me

Comment

Working...
                    X