GGG meeting with PBC again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Here. Put this in your post

I'm sure Canelo/Jacobs will have a rematch clause. Secondly what if Jacobs wins both fights. Will he get the same amount of money to face Jacobs as he would've gotten to face Canelo?
    Good add.....

Comment

I respect the late career hustle for max money possible but he still better fight top opposition and not cherrypick bums until a potential Canelo triolgy. In the dying days of GGG's career we will truly see whether he cares about legacy or not once and for all. The history books are open...

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Didn't Coppinger's just write that Golovkin to DAZN was a done deal?
        Nope.........

Comment

As I keep posting, "Great Time To Be A Free Agent If You're A Boxer" GGG got a bidding war going on and he is going to get paid BIG MONEY regardless of who he signs with. Where the hell is ESPN/Top Rank though, kinda disappointing not hearing them in this mix makes you wonder just how committed is ESPN to the sport of boxing. They don't seem interested in Spending as much as DAZN, FOX or Showtime so far.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            As I keep posting, "Great Time To Be A Free Agent If You're A Boxer" GGG got a bidding war going on and he is going to get paid BIG MONEY regardless of who he signs with. Where the hell is ESPN/Top Rank though, kinda disappointing not hearing them in this mix makes you wonder just how committed is ESPN to the sport of boxing. They don't seem interested in Spending as much as DAZN, FOX or Showtime so far.
            Thats because ESPN's only top MW is Rob Brant. If they pay GGG what he's being offered from PBC or DAZN then they'd lose a ton of money. Not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              I respect the late career hustle for max money possible but he still better fight top opposition and not cherrypick bums until a potential Canelo triolgy. In the dying days of GGG's career we will truly see whether he cares about legacy or not once and for all. The history books are open...
              This **** gone ass backwards. People that have mocked his career want him to sign with PBC that culminates with a shot at the coveted WBC-interim.

Comment

Great news for GGG, DAZN needs him more and he will probably get more $ out of it. He can always go to PBC after especially if its only 2 fights and he wants to continue

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  it's a joke canelo is a forced fed persona. U have to knock him out to win plain and simple. Makes me hate the sport I love.
                  I mean look at the schooling Floyd gave him. Even then he came close to a split draw lol.

Comment

We want 500 million or we're not fighting. Period.

Comment

He'll go where the belts are.

Comment

Working...
                      X