Kovalev by late
    KO.

Comment

AK

Alvarez mid KO

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Friendly reminder:

Kovalev can't manage to fight for 12 full rounds anymore.
        There is some solid evidence for that statement.

I'm pondering the possibilities for this fight. I can see a few different scenarios. I can see Kov gassing again and getting clipped/ stopped and I can fathom Kovalev pacing himself better, just trying to win a decision. Alvarez may push the pace knowing that Kov has stamina problems from the middle rounds onward but he'll have to be careful because Kovalev still has the ability to hurt him. There's always a small chance that Kovalev has improved his stamina ....but I don't think much will have changed in that regard at this stage of his career...Possible but unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
          Alrighty Gentlemen... looks as if the “Storm” is receiving most of the latter half of the picks! Don’t forget to get your Pick in before the bell rings. May the best man win!!
          Is it true that the Kov/ Alvarez fight starts around midnight?

Comment

otrocubiche alvarez ko late

Comment

B morph, Alvarez, Dec, Wide

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Brother Siablo, it can get out of control high pace at certain time! I totally agree there. I’m just a lil sour that you aren’t playing, I miss the days of being neck and neck with ya!
                Next season, man. i miss the personal competition, yes. Where i am at i don't know anyone.

i miss whipping A.K and ShoulderRoll for sure.

Comment

Clegg, Alvarez, DEC, close

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    There is some solid evidence for that statement.

I'm pondering the possibilities for this fight. I can see a few different scenarios. I can see Kov gassing again and getting clipped/ stopped and I can fathom Kovalev pacing himself better, just trying to win a decision. Alvarez may push the pace knowing that Kov has stamina problems from the middle rounds onward but he'll have to be careful because Kovalev still has the ability to hurt him. There's always a small chance that Kovalev has improved his stamina ....but I don't think much will have changed in that regard at this stage of his career...Possible but unlikely.
                    Watch Kovalev complain whenever Alvarez lands body shots.

He has begun to remind me of that boxer in Fight Night Champion who if you landed bodyshots on him the ref would DQ you.

Comment

SinderellaMan
                      Kovalev DEC

Comment

Working...
                      X