No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Should Go After Pacquiao Right Now, Says Mancini

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marikudo View Post
    Woh! Where is your proof? Thurman called out Pacquiao after the Lopez fight. Pacquiao did not call out anyone. You crap!

What he said is right about Roach wanting Thurman next if no Floyd rematch. I read it on badlefthook, ************. Its out there.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Thurman needs it more. If Pac fights someone else like Spence, Mikey or Porter and loses, a fight with Thurman loses it's luster. I think Pac has a better chance beating Porter or Mikey, but we have to see how their respective fights play out.
      Porter would make Pac look his age (i.e. retired).

Pac would handle Mikey though.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
        You just named 2 of the best fighters on Crawfords and Spences resume and just made fun of Pac fighting them in their prime. Lol

Why ignore the other new generation fighters vs Broner and Brandon Rios (Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia)?

Pac whooped Mosley a year after Floyd fought him... and guess who fought Mosley a year after Manny? (Hint: He was recently suspened for failed drug tests and the majority of fans saw him losing his last 2 fights vs GGG)

None of these New Generation Welters are elite as of now.. not Danny Garcia, not Porter, not Mikey, not Thurman, not Spence, and not Crawford although the latter 2 currently pass the eye test which Thurman just failed.

You cant just label fighters "elite" when they havent even fought B level fighters and struggle with C level fighters.
        Crawford and Spence fighting common opponents with Pacquiao in Horn and Algieri speaks volumes.

As far as elite fighters go, that is pretty much subjective, based on opinions, interpretations, points of view, and emotions.
        In my opinion both Crawford and Spence are elite, with Thurman, Porter, and Danny Garcia just below at World Class. I think Pac is slightly below that group. I could be proven wrong though. Who knows, Mikey Garcia (in a long shot) may shock the boxing world. Anything can happen in boxing.

Comment

It's been hilarious.
          The old man is the one chasing the young lion in the ring.
          Same thing will happen here.
          Run Thurman run.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
            -------------------------------------------

Is that the reason he fought Brandon Rios or Algieri or Horn or Mathysse or Broner or David Diaz or Vargas or even a shot Mosley or the next BUM he is going to fight next?
            Were any of those guys elite or proven?

Manny has not fought a single elite boxer in the last 8 years and if you want to give him Tim Bradley then go ahead and fool yourself.
            You said Pac has not fought a single elite boxer in the last 8 years? He fought Marquez less than 7 years ago (December 2012) and Mayweather not even 4 years ago (May 2015). If you don’t consider Marquez and Mayweather elite boxers, then you don’t know ***** about boxing. Don’t let your hatred for Pac cloud your judgment.

Comment

This should be the next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                You said Pac has not fought a single elite boxer in the last 8 years? He fought Marquez less than 7 years ago (December 2012) and Mayweather not even 4 years ago (May 2015). If you don’t consider Marquez and Mayweather elite boxers, then you don’t know ***** about boxing. Don’t let your hatred for Pac cloud your judgment.
                -------------------------------------------

Only a fool is unable to read between the lines. What is the context of my msg?
                He did fight Marquez I know that and he got blasted out!
                He got beat by Floyd too and his punch output was completely negated.

So once again, what do you think the context of my msg was?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  So is floyd a cherrypicker for intentionally weight draining Canelo after Canelo had made it clear he had outgrown ability to make 152? Fmj was bragging about "draining Canelo so he wouldn't train & sleep on an empty stomache,"this after yrs of saying "Mannys cw fights don't count as wins,hes not fighting his opponents at their ideal weight,if I fight somebody I fight them at their best weight,I don't want them drained like manny,I want them at their best"

Ftr I despise the cowardly dutertes btch that Pac has become,And I think he ducked FMJ for yrs by avoiding stringent testing.(hes surely done peds before as he has a terrible testing record for ages,as his fights are often barely tested)
                  --------------------------------------------

I hope you will respond to this text unless you are one of those casual fans.
                  The fact is Canelo is the one that called out Floyd. He is the one that offered Floyd the catchweight of 150 because he knows Floyd is a WW. Here is the link to it and you can also google Canelo vs Cintron and listen to him yourself.

So, where exactly did Floyd weight drain Canelo when Canelo himself called out Floyd and offered a catch weight? Please answer that question.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/11/3...bs-floyd-fight

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                    You just named 2 of the best fighters on Crawfords and Spences resume and just made fun of Pac fighting them in their prime. Lol

Why ignore the other new generation fighters vs Broner and Brandon Rios (Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia)?

Pac whooped Mosley a year after Floyd fought him... and guess who fought Mosley a year after Manny? (Hint: He was recently suspened for failed drug tests and the majority of fans saw him losing his last 2 fights vs GGG)

None of these New Generation Welters are elite as of now.. not Danny Garcia, not Porter, not Mikey, not Thurman, not Spence, and not Crawford although the latter 2 currently pass the eye test which Thurman just failed.

You cant just label fighters "elite" when they havent even fought B level fighters and struggle with C level fighters.
                    -------------------------

I never said anything about Crawford so I am not sure what your argument is.
                    I did not ignore Garcia (Mikey or Danny). My point is very clear... Manny is a cherry picker. How is he fighting guys like Algieri or Horn or Broner or Rios or Diaz or Mathysse? That question has nothing to do with Crawford.
                    Manny is supposed to be an all time great yet he fights BUMS. Crawford is not even a hall of fame fighter yet so he can do whatever he does and we'll get to judge him later but he did unify the 140 Ibs division which is something your boy Manny could not do. But I digress, why bring up Crawford? Counter my point about Manny fighting BUMS

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
                      --------------------------------------------

I hope you will respond to this text unless you are one of those casual fans.
                      The fact is Canelo is the one that called out Floyd. He is the one that offered Floyd the catchweight of 150 because he knows Floyd is a WW. Here is the link to it and you can also google Canelo vs Cintron and listen to him yourself.

So, where exactly did Floyd weight drain Canelo when Canelo himself called out Floyd and offered a catch weight? Please answer that question.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/11/3...bs-floyd-fight
                      Your wrong,he fought tooth & nail to not fight at 152(it was 152 not 150) he said he outgrew ability to make 152,& Fmj FORCED him to 152 or no fight,he then went on a several episode tangent on the show 24/7 Showtime about how he "intentionally weight drained Canelo"(he was even laughing at him saying he had spies in his camp & that he was going to sleep on an empty stomache. If your not a casual fan you should know these things & not have double standards(don't be a hypocrite because im pulling your card) Fmj even said on the show that he had no problem with Canelos size because he knew what those last 2 extra lbs do to fighters & drain/keep them from training"
                      Last edited by kushking; 01-30-2019, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X