Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte agrees with Ben Davidson. Hearn is lowballing Fury, Whyte, & Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Am hearing that the Miller fight is done for June 1st in New york.
    I don't think that is what Coppinger is saying, but definitely a big possibility. I'd still wait a bit to see if Whyte gets the offer he wants. Both sides are trying to flex their muscles in negotiations right now. Hearn is telling Whyte take this offer or we go to NY for Miller, and Whyte is banking on Hearn eventually budging knowing he wants the Wembley fight first and foremost. And he's trying to scare Hearn by saying offer me X amount of the purse or else I leave to another promoter/advisor.

For me, the Miller fight is perfectly fine. And it does good business for DAZN.

Comment

dahell
      i can understand if windmill ask 50% split,,at least he's a legit champ
      but whyte smfh, no belt and aj has Ko-ed him before

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Dillian Whyte and Ben Davidson...

this long growing "Everybody is jealous of AJ" List apparently
        This whole comment is hilarious. Green k

Comment

aj and hearn set a precedent of overpaying when they did it in a bid to capture belts , namely paying charles martin a reported 5 million and giving parker more than 30% split, now hearn and aj do not wanna overpay since they view it as they having nothing to gain , no paper belts to win to fool casuals and to ensure aj fights some soft-touch mandatories

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a piece of ****!!!!!

Comment

Of course Tyson Fury's trainer says Tyson Fury deserves 50/50 vs AJ, and if Fury wins the WBC belt from Wilder, I'll agree with him on that.

As things stand now though, 60/40 are good offers to both Fury and Wilder.

Re Dillian Whyte .. Dillian has said himself that AJ is responsible for the "low" offer he recieved, not Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Joshua-Miller coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Joshua-Miller coming soon.
                  Can't wait until Miller scoffs at the 1m flat fee offer and joins the list, while AJ fights Shannon Briggs at Wembly.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Can't wait until Miller scoffs at the 1m flat fee offer and joins the list, while AJ fights Shannon Briggs at Wembly.
                    He ain’t getting $1m. And he’ll take the offer.

Comment

Sure they can all be wrong and they are all wrong. Of course they all want more money. Everybody wants more money for themselves but that doesn't mean they deserve it or will get it. No matter who wins the Fury-Wilder rematch AJ is still the generally recognized champion with most of the world titles. AJ is the biggest money maker and the A side to all of them. Offers of 60/40 in AJ's favor to Fury and Wilder seem fair to me and Whyte should not get even that much. Whyte is just a top contender and not a champion. None of them deserve a 50/50 split. Unless AJ wants to give the winner of the Fury vs Wilder rematch a 50/50 split just to be done with all the arguing and try to become the unified champ he should not give anyone a 50/50 split. What's the point of being the main champ and the biggest draw if you don't make more money than the challenger? AJ could tell them 60/40 take or leave it and if they leave it then make good money fighting guys who would love a title shot for a hell of a lot less than a 50/50 split. Maybe AJ could give Fury or Wilder a bit more than 40% but no way should he give anyone a 50/50 split in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X