Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Expects Fury Rematch To Get Announced in Coming Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont mind it, was a great fight and they are such in a position where if either goes any other route they might fuck it up and either lose and the rematch allure is gone and it just become a another good fight instead of the Big Great Fight the Rematch can be if PROMTOED and HYPED properly.

Comment

Wilder brutally ko's Fury next time around.. Fury got exposed in the 12th.. when rd 13 starts... it will look just like bermaine stiverne 2!! And this time Fury is going to the hospital. Lol. I don’t know how you can bragg about knocking someone spark out.. then come fight night.. u look like a ******ed ostrich.. trying to escape.. I saw feathers flying in rd9 and rd12... how can u claim victory without even hurting Wilder or atleast knocking him down once.. wtf.. Fury did not take the belt from Wilder.. any argument that is different from that is motivated by hate. nothing more.. thus, I ignore.. because that opinion is ignorant. You don't come to America and get awarded the wbc just for surviving 12rds with the champ.. wtf.. I love all races.. but this hate on Wilder because of his race is starting to piss me off..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I believe you. But do you have a link to the thread where it happened?
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...70&postcount=1

Robbie said: "I think he'll duck. He knows he'll likely lose to both. So logically he'd go with whoever paid the most which is Joshua, but he's ruled that out. There's no reason to choose Fury and lose for less. He's going to duck both and run around with his paper title claiming to be champ."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...95&postcount=8

I said: "I am willing to reveal my true identity and quit this site forever if you're right, if you're willing to do the same if you're wrong. Do you accept?"

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2&postcount=12

Robbie said: "I accept that offer. Everything is pointing to Wilder ducking both."

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          How is Tyson fury a cherry pick?........who do you believe is a tougher opponent for wilder fury or Joshua
          Honestly bro Fury is a more frustrating fight. He can be totally outboxed again but he will still be able to throw his bombs hoping to finish Fury in 36 minutes. Basically regardless how badly Wilder fights he will be in that ring for 36 minutes without any fear of being knocked out.

Yes if he fought Joshua it will be easier to hit AJ but you better believe Wilder could be knocked out in any round. He is yet to master how to hold and just stands still when he is hurt. He gets knocked out the minute he is hurt and possibly if AJ hits the canvas he doesn’t get back up

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            How is Tyson fury a cherry pick?........who do you believe is a tougher opponent for wilder fury or Joshua
            this is a one way KO fight..
            Tyson can't hurt a fly.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              He confirmed multiple times that the bet was official. That is Wilder's next opponent was Fury or Joshua, that Robbie would reveal his real name, post a picture of himself, and then quit this website forever.
              Who suggested the stupid conditions? I bet it was you? You are obsessed with seeing pictures of people and wanting to know their real name. What kind of fetish do you have going on? ....

I get the leaving of the site but why do you insist of a snap of him before he leaves. That’s weird. Maybe Robbie is right you do have crushes on boxers.

Just post ,collect your money and stop being weird. Let me guess you stipulated that the picture be sent to your private inbox.lol

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...70&postcount=1

Robbie said: "I think he'll duck. He knows he'll likely lose to both. So logically he'd go with whoever paid the most which is Joshua, but he's ruled that out. There's no reason to choose Fury and lose for less. He's going to duck both and run around with his paper title claiming to be champ."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...95&postcount=8

I said: "I am willing to reveal my true identity and quit this site forever if you're right, if you're willing to do the same if you're wrong. Do you accept?"

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2&postcount=12

Robbie said: "I accept that offer. Everything is pointing to Wilder ducking both."
                Interesting. I think you need to reveal your identity.

Wilder ducked both and had to be ordered to fight by the WBC.

So, who are you?

Comment

Favor a rematch to an undisputed plus 4 belts isbthe way to be one name, one face, bla bla bla.
                  This is undisputed on the table and he chose a guy that is feather feasted that can't hurt a fly.

This bro. Never had plans to be undisputed, he scammed Americans

Comment

That’s why I fuuuck with Wilder. Started boxing very late and people mad they took it slow with him for most of his career. Which is fine, he had to learn. It’s easy to talk shiiiit but tons of fighters have been rushed into tougher opposition and got their career destroyed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he loses a decision like he probably should of the first time, but I think people are sleeping on him. Smells kind of the same air as Froch-Groves. Nobody talks about the uproar there was after that first fight after the 2nd.

Comment

Hope this cherry picking fool get is ass knocked out this time

Comment

Working...
                      X