Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Bad excuse. i don`t like Khan, but he showed us how a fighter choses his own destiny.
    Terrible example. Khan talks a lot of **** and makes himself a sellable tuneup opponent for top fighters. Much like Broner. Thurman on the other hand is a top fighter that’s openly avoiding other top guys and trying to stay relevant based on stuff he did two plus years ago. Hate the use Adonis Stevenson as an example because of recent events. But Thurman is doing the exact same thing Stevenson did after beating Dawson. Ducked every top guy and fought bums in order to “stay on top” as long as possible.

Comment

Manny's too old and needs to retire. Thurman vs Spence and/or Crawford needs to happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
        Manny's too old and needs to retire. Thurman vs Spence and/or Crawford needs to happen now.
        Pacquiao fights whoever he wants and nobody will turn him down.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Pacquiao fights whoever he wants and nobody will turn him down.
          Bingo. Absolutely

Comment

Easy money for Pac but i think Pac only wants Mayweather. Id love to see Thurman fight Spence or Crawford, which he wont. Neither Pac nor mayweather are going to give any if them kids money no more.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              You can't be serious. If Manny couldn't deal with The Hornet's bullying, he damn sure isn't dealing with Porter's.
              FYI, U.S. refs give warnings and even take away points for butts and especially elbows.

Now if they were to fight in Australia, I would take Porter by KO from a headbutt... in the later rounds of course... right after a round that Manny scores 10-8 in, in which the ref should have stopped the fight or his corner should have thrown in the towel.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                He should be ashamed. Leave Pacquiao alone he is 40 years of age. Besides he said he wants his WBC title. That is the reason he is not pursuing Spence or Crawford so his fans say.

I actually really like Thurman but. The Keith ‘ once upon a time ‘ Thurman died tragically in his elbow Surgery
                Wlad was 41! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by bmag View Post
                  Bingo. Absolutely
                  Except for Lomachenko... and that one guy that does roids and drinks his own piss... and that other guy that masks his PEDs with an IV who is either 41 or 42 years old... and a couple of others, I suck with names.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    disgraceful, Manny man up?! Manny man the f*** up homie?! You saying one of the greatest of all time at 40 years old has to man the f*** up. Sit your a** down son Manny does what the f*** he wants.
                    Are you afraid? It's OK!

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      Spence is the easier fight for Manny because of their history. Crawford at this stage in Manny's career is all wrong for him and that should be his final fight to cap a legacy. (Thou I don't think it will happen just because he will give Arum the middle finger).
                      Spence would finish Manny in 7!

Comment

Working...
                      X