Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Pac should take that fight immediately considering how vulnerable Thurman looked yesterday. It's pacs only chance to beat an elite welter. Crawford and Spence would body him and he'd likely lose to porter and both garcias. Thurman seems ready to be knocked off.
    That's my thinking too!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Are you sure he would want Thurman next?...
      After he and Freddie watch that fight, they should call Haymon ASAP! I know Mikey is what they want, but why wait? Make the deal with Thurman, and cash out with Mikey or Crawford! Spence is all wrong for Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        He said this was a getting back year. Said he needs all of 2019. Except when its a chance to fight a 40 year old.
        He knows he can make good $$ fighting PAC. Smart.

Comment

No your not Keith

If you wanna keep that 0 , comeback should be gradual
          Need to get back that balance , timing and get that fughin rust off you before going in against the big boys
          Or , you will get rocked

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
            No team Pac will be cheering for Mikey Garcia to win that the fight they want next
            Well, what can I say about this one?... (Good luck!)

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            After he and Freddie watch that fight, they should call Haymon ASAP! I know Mikey is what they want, but why wait? Make the deal with Thurman, and cash out with Mikey or Crawford! Spence is all wrong for Manny!
            ... Nothing new: at this point, Spence is all wrong for all of them...

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              No your not Keith

If you wanna keep that 0 , comeback should be gradual
              Need to get back that balance , timing and get that fughin rust off you before going in against the big boys
              Or , you will get rocked
              ... Thurman was damn fat... Now all he needs is "hard conditioning"...

Comment

I feel pac beats him right now.

Comment

Lol what a vag. he gets his azz exposed and now we wants to fight an old guy. After watching this fight I am 100% sure Hurd would demolish Thurman and probably Spence.

No but sissy wants pacquiao. Typical pbc fighter..
                  Last edited by BeLikeWater; 01-27-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    That's my thinking too!
                    Hurd murders Thurman. I'd say yes to pac bbut I can't stand these pbc champ fighters avoiding each other. They always want the easy meal. Of course this bum Thurman would call out the 40 year old.

Comment

I hope the fight happens. He knows he isn't ready for Porter, Garcia, Crawford, or Spence if he struggled with a gatekeeper. A 40 yr old Pac vs Thurman would be a 50-50 fight in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X