Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN raising U.S. prices?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put your nails away ladies. Nothing story its $9.99 stop with the mud slinging knock it on the head and start saving for your $80 Wilder v Breazeale PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      not really.

Capitalism = Supply and Demand.

Who raises their price when there is no demand?

and I'm pretty sure $14.99 is the Canadian price....so could have just been an issue like that.
      Yea she said it changed at checkout. This guy said they're probably testing it

Comment

Found some more people saying the same thing and added them to the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          There is NO way they aren't going to either change their price (Increase) or do PPV events in the future. They would not be able to sustain their model if they don't do either.
          Oh yeah, this is just short-term pricing as they don't have many sports. Wait until if they get any NBA or NFL rights. I wonder if they will offer certain packages instead of one if that makes sense. Like 9.99 for boxing/MLB/etc or 19.99 for entire package. They will never recoup their money if they leave the price point at 9.99.

But I think it must have been a mistake putting the price at 14.99. They can't be changing the price this quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            If they go up I'll drop it. On the fence about it already. Nothing really big happens on there. AK and Barack with their dumb hat collection lol. Sergio the fake mora with dumb agressive opinions and average fights. Espn plus is way better imo. I'm gonna give DAZN another few months. If after Canelo Jacobs fight I don't see any reason to keep it then I'm cancelling

LMAO dude Its barely been around for 5 months. And Munguia vs Inoue just made early FOTY candidate.

Canelo Jacobs is better than anything ESPN Plus is putting out.
            Last edited by Southpawology; 01-27-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I dont care ill pay 14.99$ for DAZN

Comment

Eddie Hearn is taking over!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  That's the attitude!!!!!! Would you pay if it went up to 19.99 or 14.99 is the cut off for you?

Comment

I was charged $785 and i had to cancel. Thats crazy monthly for a few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Damn. That's the attitude of a cuck, bruh.

Not judging you but just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                      X