No announcement yet.

DAZN raising U.S. prices?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    That's the attitude!!!!!! Would you pay if it went up to 19.99 or 14.99 is the cut off for you?

I'd prob pay 19.99$ a month as long as the content increases too. More fights, more fighter interviews, more behind the scenes in training camps etc.

If you're a boxing fan and love the sport i'm sure you could find something in your monthly budget that is a waste of money (starbucks,cigarettes,booze etc) that you could replace with DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Damn. That's the attitude of a cuck, bruh.

Not judging you but just sayin'.

Boxing is my hobby/passion so 15$ a month is nothing to watch a sport that I love. Theres guys that spend 200$ every weekend in bars, 80$ on cigarettes a week, etc.

but I'm not a complete DAZN d*ckrider i think their commentary is trash I hope they bring in some new guys.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        That's the attitude!!!!!! Would you pay if it went up to 19.99 or 14.99 is the cut off for you?
        Dude that's a weird line of questioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Boxing is my hobby/passion so 15$ a month is nothing to watch a sport that I love.
          That's understandable. But you gotta admit. AK and Barak suck

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            That's understandable. But you gotta admit. AK and Barak suck

Yeah lol I think i only watched their Loma interview

Comment

Mutha****as sent me an email for $37

Comment

Can't you sign up and cancel anytime as often as you want? Why not just sign up for a month with fights and cancel right after? Rinse and repeat?

Comment

They'd be dumb to increase the prices now

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Dude that's a weird line of questioning.
                    It absolutely isn't. There's always a cut off for each consumer of what they are willing to pay or not. That's why PPVs continue to be $75 and not $65. The networks/promoters/distributors clearly feel if fans will pay for $65 dollars, then they will pay for $75. But you can't just continue increasing the price as there will be a number some will be unwilling to pay.

And in this case since southpawalogy said he would have no problem paying for 14.99, I asked if he would feel the same if it was 19.99. Clearly to him it doesn't really matter if they do increase it an additional 5 bucks per month as he will continue to subscribe to DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      LMAO dude Its barely been around for 5 months. And Munguia vs Inoue just made early FOTY candidate.

Canelo Jacobs is better than anything ESPN Plus is putting out.
                      Maybe in best singular fight, but IMO ESPN+ crushes DAZN in overall sport content for half the price. Unfortunately their interface is ****ing annoying as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X