No announcement yet.

Joe calzaghe v canelo alvarez who wins at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Joe would beat him clearly. Size speed and mobility all in his favor.
    I got Nelo with them body shots to slow him down.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      You disagree
      I know slappy would ruin quite a few of your favourite slappy azz fighters
      But wtv
      Calzaghe ruined that dudes life when he whupped Lacy (who he loved like Charlo) and then Hopkins. Hopkins wanted to quit and was in survival mode. Dude thinks Charlo and Judah are better than Calzaghe LMFAO! Hence why he’s on ignore.

FYI Calzaghe would dominate Floyd too. Imagine Floyd in 2007 against Calzaghe LOL even his PEDs couldn’t make it competitive.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 01-23-2019, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Calzaghe ruined that dudes life when he whupped Lacy (who he loved like Charlo) and then Hopkins. Hopkins wanted to quit and was in survival mode. Dude thinks Charlo and Judah are better than Calzaghe LMFAO! Hence why he’s on ignore.

FYI Calzaghe would dominate Floyd too. Imagine Floyd in 2007 against Calzaghe LOL even his PEDs couldn’t make it competitive.
        Calzaghe one of my all time favourite boxers
        And I ain’t from over the pond
        Just an outstanding fighter

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          That's why his WHOLE career he fought two names in their 40's....LMMFAO! AND was afraid to give the 43 year old a rematch cuz he KNOWS he lost to him....LMMFAO!

Yup
          I won’t even waist my fughin time with you
          One of those , no matter what I say you will behead it like I got no point
          It’s unfortunate he came to North America so late
          If you’d seen him fight you would not be making the statements your making
          Hey , your entitled to your opinion and I respect that
          But you wrong mofo

Comment

Calzaghe one of my all time favourite boxers
            And I ain’t from over the pond
            Just an outstanding fighter
            I had the pleasure of being at his fights with Lacy and Kessler. He was great. Carried himself with class too and I love that he ruined lives like that loser you were talking to. That POS made fun of Calzaghe’s Dad dying and that’s around the time got the block treatment.

I always found it funny how many people online had Lacy as the next great thing it was even more tedious than the Wilder and Charlo talk. I was one of the few people to pick Calzaghe. I remember. There’s posters on here who can tell you I called a shut out on maxboxing boards at the time too. So funny that years later everyone, even the people who hate Calzaghe knew he’d win because they knew Lacy sucked. I can assure you the boards weren’t saying that at the time lol

Comment

I never liked lacey idiot....LOL....I called you out to box with me in the ring & you block me....LMMFAO! Talk about a Twinky. AND you mad that Floyd is The Best Ever. You just a b1tch. #Stay duckin'

Comment

Yup
                I won’t even waist my fughin time with you
                One of those , no matter what I say you will behead it like I got no point
                It’s unfortunate he came to North America so late
                If you’d seen him fight you would not be making the statements your making
                Hey , your entitled to your opinion and I respect that
                But you wrong mofo
                I've seen him fight mofo, he's overrated. Just look at his resume.

Comment

Great insight bro, but imagine Calzaghe versus Mike Tyson LOL Tyson would KO him in 1 round! His slaps wouldn't even phase Tyson

Comment

I had the pleasure of being at his fights with Lacy and Kessler. He was great. Carried himself with class too and I love that he ruined lives like that loser you were talking to. That POS made fun of Calzaghe’s Dad dying and that’s around the time got the block treatment.

I always found it funny how many people online had Lacy as the next great thing it was even more tedious than the Wilder and Charlo talk. I was one of the few people to pick Calzaghe. I remember. There’s posters on here who can tell you I called a shut out on maxboxing boards at the time too. So funny that years later everyone, even the people who hate Calzaghe knew he’d win because they knew Lacy sucked. I can assure you the boards weren’t saying that at the time lol
                    You the poser! You a bias ass reporter. You said you know more boxing than me & I challenged you & you backed out & blocked me....LMMFAO! joke calslappy & we all knew he would win cuz lacey was a hyped up bodybuilder....LMMFAO! Look at you trying to get credit....LOL....You wack ass journalist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
                      Great insight bro, but imagine Calzaghe versus Mike Tyson LOL Tyson would KO him in 1 round! His slaps wouldn't even phase Tyson
                      I agree and you won't find Calzaghe fans saying otherwise but it crushes Floyd fanboys who masturbate over him to know their celebrity crush would get crushed by a guy like Calzaghe. Their weights aren't that far off. 168 vs. 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X