No announcement yet.

Joe calzaghe v canelo alvarez who wins at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Calzaghe is much, much better and much bigger and on top of that has a huge style advantage.

I don’t think it looks as bad as Lacy because Canelo can defend better but it would be around 120-108x3 on fair cards. In Vegas there would maybe be one or two cards that go 117-111. I wouldn’t rule out a stoppage but I think Canelo is savvy enough to go into a shell and Joe would just then have a bit of fun like the Jones fight.
    Nelo would slow joke calslappy with the body shots & joke would pitty-pat & miss to a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
      Americans don't give Joe the credit he deserved to be honest and that's a shame , I guess taking Roy apart infront of the home crowd didn't sit well with them , note that Hopkins went on to be a force in boxing after his loss , and they always forget to give him credit for taking the 0 from Kessler , Canelo has some big ass asterisks next to his biggest win in MW , I give him very little chance against one of the best (if not THE best) SMW ever.
      Not to mention styles , Joe will be a nightmare for Canelo , how would he win rounds ? Joe is not a golovkin kind of fighter that just marches forward into Canelo`s counters.

TLDR - Joe wins , and does it easily.
      Where do you think he got the name joke calslappy?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Where do you think he got the name joke calslappy?
        Posters who quaked in fear at the sight of an indomitable White champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchslap1 View Post
          Size would be in Joe's favour.

Saul is the better boxer, fighter puncher - period!

A 45 year old Hopkins arguably beat Joe

Calzaghe is lucky Andre Ward wasn't about
          Really, Saul who got schooled by Floyd, outboxed by Lara, and looked like he lost to an old slow GGG? Calzaghe was old himself when he clearly beat old Hopkins, who at that stage was still better than Canelo. Bhop had to fake a low blow to get a rest.Canelo doesnt have the workrae to be a better fighter than Calzaghe, and hasnt fought and beaten any other young, good fighters in their prime other than Trout. He went close, Calzaghe trounced Lacy and clearly beat a much younger good fighter in Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Pre-prime Joe Calzaghe by brutal KO. Post-prime Joe Calzaghe with a boxing masterclass. That ginger kid ain't fit to carry Joe's jockstrap.
            That ginger has accomplished more than calslappy.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              No explanation needed, joke fughin calslappy.

You disagree
              I know slappy would ruin quite a few of your favourite slappy azz fighters
              But wtv

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Posters who quaked in fear at the sight of an indomitable White champion.
                B-Hop made that name for him so keep using your excuses, its on film.

Comment

Joe would beat him clearly. Size speed and mobility all in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    Really, Saul who got schooled by Floyd, outboxed by Lara, and looked like he lost to an old slow GGG? Calzaghe was old himself when he clearly beat old Hopkins, who at that stage was still better than Canelo. Bhop had to fake a low blow to get a rest.Canelo doesnt have the workrae to be a better fighter than Calzaghe, and hasnt fought and beaten any other young, good fighters in their prime other than Trout. He went close, Calzaghe trounced Lacy and clearly beat a much younger good fighter in Kessler.
                    Nelo lost ONLY to T.B.E. joke calslappy lost to B-Hop when B-Hop was 43 years old....LOL....Nelo would slow joke with his body shots just like he did to Lara. Trout was WAY better that lacey, lacey was more of a bodybuilder than boxer....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      You disagree
                      I know slappy would ruin quite a few of your favourite slappy azz fighters
                      But wtv
                      That's why his WHOLE career he fought two names in their 40's....LMMFAO! AND was afraid to give the 43 year old a rematch cuz he KNOWS he lost to him....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X