Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Golovkin Next, To Prove I'm #1 at Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    This is a very winnable fight for GGG! We haven't seen Andrade fight someone on GGG's level! Plus Andrade has a title! I can't see GGG going to ESPN, because what do they have besides Brant? I can't see GGG fighting Charlo, because Charlo doesn't have a title, and he knows there would be difficulties getting the trilogy done between Haymon (SHO) and Oscar (DAZN)! Andrade is the obvious choice!
    Maybe your right,Andrade is by far his safest bet since he is the weakest puncher at mw out of the names,& Brant has too much volume & stamina for ggg to risk it. Funny how the supposed boogieman of mw hasn't been heard from in mos after his 1st loss. If ggg doesn't face anyone good next,his career will be remembered as a unfulfilled promise with no substance.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Maybe your right,Andrade is by far his safest bet since he is the weakest puncher at mw out of the names,& Brant has too much volume & stamina for ggg to risk it. Funny how the supposed boogieman of mw hasn't been heard from in mos after his 1st loss. If ggg doesn't face anyone good next,his career will be remembered as a unfulfilled promise with no substance.
      GGG needs the 3rd fight with Canelo, and I think Canelo needs that too, because the last 2 fights have been so controversial, not to mention the PED controversy! Andrade is the best path to that 3rd fight!

Comment

Perhaps Andrade doesn't understand how boxing rankings work. Normally you'd have to beat the #1 fighter to become #1.

Comment

Make Andrade/G as the co-main to Ginger/Jacobs!

Comment

It must be tough being a lil g fan. Andrade has a belt right now. Canelo is fighting in May. And the other alternative would be fighting Charlo.

Let me guess Andrade hasn't earned a lil g fight? He needs to have a belt? Oh wait. Lol I new the hype would get exposed.

Here we have a legit mw calling out lil g and none of his groupies have shyt to say. I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              It must be tough being a lil g fan. Andrade has a belt right now. Canelo is fighting in May. And the other alternative would be fighting Charlo.

Let me guess Andrade hasn't earned a lil g fight? He needs to have a belt? Oh wait. Lol I new the hype would get exposed.

Here we have a legit mw calling out lil g and none of his groupies have shyt to say. I love it
              Andrade hasn't earned much including that belt he was gifted. If he was so good and he's a legitimate champ, why is he on everyone else's nuts.

He and everyone knows Andrade is a tomato can man.

Comment

Andrade calling for all these names.
                If he sweet like Apple pie. It should be a long line to fight Andrade. The real boogeyman at 160. Calling out names from 154-160. Come get this easy work. That easy pie come with a WBO title.
                GGG should MAN UP! It's a title fight, and he knows he needs a title to negotiate with Canelo, or he'll get peanuts! Sign with DAZN, fight Andrade in May or June, and then hope for the trilogy in September! If GGG beats Andrade in September, and becomes the WBO Champion, everyone will be screaming for the trilogy!
                I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

GGG should MAN UP! It's a title fight, and he knows he needs a title to negotiate with Canelo, or he'll get peanuts! Sign with DAZN, fight Andrade in May or June, and then hope for the trilogy in September! If GGG beats Andrade in September, and becomes the WBO Champion, everyone will be screaming for the trilogy!
                  I think GGG is either going to wait until Canelo is free or fight a scrub until then. I don't know if he'll take a risky fight that'll will possibly ruin the Canelo trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post

I am a GGG fan, not to the extent where I think he is Marvin Hagler or anything like that, but I have always enjoyed his fights and believe him to be one of the best fighters of the past decade. He's fun to watch fight, and even in his mid 30s took a prime Canelo to a disputed draw and a razor thin SD. In essence he has shown that at this stage of his career he is on par to Canelo in his athletic prime- which says a lot because Alvarez is a great fighter too.

I don't know why you would gain any Schadenfreude based joy from fans of a certain fighter not talking about a given fighter, but I'd always like to talk about him.

Personally, I think he should probably consider retiring; he'll be 37 soon and thats a lot older than most people in his weight class continue at a high level. Though he may not have the in the ring miles on him as others there is no beating father time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
                      I am a GGG fan, not to the extent where I think he is Marvin Hagler or anything like that, but I have always enjoyed his fights and believe him to be one of the best fighters of the past decade. He's fun to watch fight, and even in his mid 30s took a prime Canelo to a disputed draw and a razor thin SD. In essence he has shown that at this stage of his career he is on par to Canelo in his athletic prime- which says a lot because Alvarez is a great fighter too.

I don't know why you would gain any Schadenfreude based joy from fans of a certain fighter not talking about a given fighter, but I'd always like to talk about him.

Personally, I think he should probably consider retiring; he'll be 37 soon and thats a lot older than most people in his weight class continue at a high level. Though he may not have the in the ring miles on him as others there is no beating father time.
                      What a great well thought out post. Guys talking about GGG getting exposed by Canelo, really? He shouldve gotten the W in the first fight and a draw would've made more sense in the 2nd fight. I believe majority of press row had Golovkin win ing both fights. But because the official judges scored it a SD it means he was exposed? Come on guys. I dont understand the hate toward GGG from so.e of you guys

Comment

Working...
                      X