Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Don't Be Surprised if Joshua is on DAZN in the US in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Ortiz is a Damn good fighter but you have to weight the pros and cons when it comes to dropping a belt to go and fight a certain fighter..
    Beating Ortiz is impressive but what exactly can it do for a Fighter's career in the long run??
    Now if you have a belt then that opens the door to big money fights and unification fights which equals more money, ...
    You get the point??
    And yes I'm taking Ugas too! I hope he beats Porter and takes his belt!
    Ortiz is damn good, without a belt! You could say he actually did a better job than Tyson Fury! I know he's better than Parker, Takam, and Povetkin!

I just don't like that part (about belts + more money) I guess! Thurman and Pacquiao are the WBA Champions of the Welterweight Division! I don't know if either could beat Jaron "Boots" Ennis tomorrow?

Comment

... interesting

If Whyte is a free agent, what are the odds that he jumps to ITV?

Comment

ONe of the interviews I heard suggested he might fight April 13th and then end of June against miller but only likely if fight wasn’t too big of a battle ?

Comment

This is getting ridiculous, lil aj has jumped the shark. No one outside of Brexitland gives a rat's azz about this hype job anymore. Even his countryman Lennox Lewis is calling him out for his blatant ducking.

If Hearn offered King Kong Ortiz the fight in April at wembley, you don't think he'd take it in a heartbeat??? Even with a shietty lowball offer like they did White, a rematch clause, a million options, uk ref and judges, a rehydration clause, and all the other bullchit, Ortiz would still take that fight!

But no, instead of fighting anyone with a pulse, lil aj would rather keep ducking hard and sit on his azz another 5 months eating bon bons and peds until June. And keep in mind, if he's not fighting till June, his next fight after won't be until December at the earliest. More likely 2020 and only 1 freakin fight this year. Meanwhile, Wilder and Fury will have another huge event rematch and trilogy, make him look more and more irrelevant, and the heavyweight division will move on without him.
          Last edited by Feint First; 01-21-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Ortiz is damn good, without a belt! You could say he actually did a better job than Tyson Fury! I know he's better than Parker, Takam, and Povetkin!

I just don't like that part (about belts + more money) I guess! Thurman and Pacquiao are the WBA Champions of the Welterweight Division! I don't know if either could beat Jaron "Boots" Ennis tomorrow?
            Well I agree with you on that! I don't give a flying fucc about any of them piece of shet alphabet soup belts either but in boxing they do mean something and boxing is prizefighting and boxers want that prize which is money so I can understand why boxers want them belts...

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
              This is getting ridiculous, lil aj has jumped the shark. No one outside of Brexitland gives a rat's azz about this hype job anymore. Even his countryman Lennox Lewis is calling him out for his blatant ducking.

If Hearn offered King Kong Ortiz the fight in April at wembley, you don't think he'd take it in a heartbeat??? Even with a shietty lowball offer like they did White, a rematch clause, a million options, uk ref and judges, a rehydration clause, and all the other bullchit, Ortiz would still take that fight!

But no, instead of fighting anyone with a pulse, lil aj would rather keep ducking hard and sit on his azz another 5 months eating bon bons and peds until June. And keep in mind, if he's not fighting till June, his next fight after won't be until December at the earliest. More likely 2020 and only 1 freakin fight this year. Meanwhile, Wilder and Fury will have another huge event rematch and trilogy, make him look more and more irrelevant, and the heavyweight division will move on without him.
              Get in there! ....Most definitely Wilder and Fury have the the momentum as everyone is struggling to pick the rematch winner in a real 50/50 .Who ever Joshua fights next will pale in to the background but hey they have had their chance ....50 million of them actually.Like it or not Joshua is again waiting on the main event ! The Hearns have got this terribly wrong ...unless of course they have absolutely no confidence in their kid.

Comment

He's gonna come here and see how small he actually is when very few show up to his little fight. He'll be mentioning Wilder all through the build up though hoping to ride that coattail for name recognition

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  what about all of AJs UK fans that he loves and cares for so much?!?!
                  They should be in training right now iirc, preparing for Wilder remember

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    People will absolutely watch AJ/Miller at 4 am. That fight will still be on Sky Box Office, unless Hearn has said otherwise?
                    Yeah but it won’t be 1 million plus buys.

Comment

Lol now Hearn is saying to become a bigger worldwide star AJ needs to fight in the US but when it came to Wilder negotiations they were insistent on it being held in the UK bunch of clowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X