Manny and Broner looked horrible last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    He looked better than Porter looked against Broner
    nope. broner isn't scared to trade with porter that's why he got hit more while against pac he was in a survival mode once he tasted pac left hand which tell you how different pac is from porter,garcia and maidana.

Comment

Here's the thing.........

Almost Bumlevel and Shawn Slopfest Porter are about the same age and in their primes.
      Pac is 40 and outperformed the YOUNG loudmouthed 2nd Coming !

No. Pac did ok.
      Almost Bumlevel stunk the place up !
      Even Grey got the better of him

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        Fail...
        rather believe what guys like Porter, Mikey Garcia, and Vargas said about the fight.

Porter said Manny had the speed and looked good. Mikey said Pac showed a lot. He seemed to acknowledge Manny's power and that Broner had to respect it. Mikey did say Manny is showing a bit of his age but has 'plenty' left.

As for Broner...well that's Broner
        Yup 2 fights left. It's almost at the end but he still got it. For me 1 last fight and go out with a good fight with an exciting fighter and not another runner and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          nope. broner isn't scared to trade with porter that's why he got hit more while against pac he was in a survival mode once he tasted pac left hand which tell you how different pac is from porter,garcia and maidana.
          Manny is done, shot and will get hurt against any elite 147 fighter..you really have to accept reality and move on...that fight last night was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Hell no...................
            Even if he struggles with Lopez? I agree though nobody looked spectacular last night. But anything an offensive fighter like pac gives at 40 is something special as nobody thought he’d reach this age competing. Especially not me. I thought he was done after marquez IV and considered him past his best since he was 33.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Even if he struggles with Lopez? I agree though nobody looked spectacular last night. But anything an offensive fighter like pac gives at 40 is something special as nobody thought he’d reach this age competing. Especially not me. I thought he was done after marquez IV and considered him past his best since he was 33.
              im not mad at Manny, he is an ATG..but he is clearly done at the elite level and will literally get hurt there..

Comment

Manny is done, shot and will get hurt against any elite 147 fighter..you really have to accept reality and move on...that fight last night was horrible.
                Or it could be manny will give a hurting to the 147 elite fighter.

Comment

It only looked horrible cause your poster boy Broner lost lol!

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    He is fighting in a class he can handle, increase the class and Manny will show every bit how much he has slipped probably getting stopped badly.

You can only do what youre opponent allows you to, Manny is done against the very best he is beating B graders and they his size, the full elite WWs are going to beat Manny up.

Comment

im not mad at Manny, he is an ATG..but he is clearly done at the elite level and will literally get hurt there..
                      I don’t like manny to fight thurman and wish he’d retire asap. But if thurman struggles with lopez then that’s a fight worth looking at since he’s heading down that road anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X