Manny and Broner looked horrible last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who ran more? Mayweather or Broner?

Comment

Broner always looks terrible. Pac is clearly past his best but I think he'd beat thurman... I mean no one cares about thurman but whatever.

Comment

the woman beater *Floyd would rather let 100 mil pass by than beat this, according to Larry, "old,slow, sluggish" fighter.

the woman beater *Floyd ain't bout that money

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          the woman beater *Floyd would rather let 100 mil pass by than beat this, according to Larry, "old,slow, sluggish" fighter.

the woman beater *Floyd ain't bout that money
          So you wanna see a 42 year old and a 40 year old fight after the 1st fight was trash???

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Manny looked old, slow and sluggish and Broner looked like a guy who refused to let his hands go and down right horrible...This fight was horrible to watch and honestly both have no chance of beating any of the champs at 147 period...
            Pacquiao is one of those champs at 147 you dumbo. Lol blame uncle gaymon for putting that garbage up on showtime and charging full ppv price. Shameful pbc trying to rip off boxing fans again.

Comment

Pac really got tamed and gunshy after marquez put him to sleep but against Broner, he was careless and wild again like his old self. He had no respect for Broner and fought accordingly.

I agree that both didnt perform well but Broner was worse.

Comment

How good is a 40 y/o supposed to look when the mouthy young scrub refuses to fight ?!?!?!?!?

Pac did better than ok under the circumstances. He showed up for a fight and was involved in a track meet instead.

Comment

manny is 40 bruh. he's looked old for a long, long time. there was a time when a boxer was looked at as over the hill when he was 30! manny was knocked out in his 20's and he was in straight up wars!
                  3 wars with marquez
                  2 with morales
                  1 with cotto
                  was in hard fights with bigger guys for 10 years to end a hall of fame career.

as for broner, he's a spent force. hasn't taken a ton of punishment, but he's slowed down. and more importantly, he's a mentally weak fighter now. he's a loser. you can tell he feels that way. it's why he's gone berserk. he'll be a tragic story, i really hate to make that kind of prediciton but that's how i feel. dead or in prison for a long time. i really hope he turns his life around, because he is not going to realize his dreams in boxing and it clearly wears on him.

FFS how can you not be content with being one of the best paid boxers on the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Manny looked old, slow and sluggish and Broner looked like a guy who refused to let his hands go and down right horrible...This fight was horrible to watch and honestly both have no chance of beating any of the champs at 147 period...
                    I have never given you shlt before so I think it’s about time to ask you how that FOTD thing is working out?

Comment

The only interesting tactic I saw from PAC was the straight left to the body, those shots were effective

Comment

Working...
                      X