Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny and Broner looked horrible last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll keep fighting as long as he has a license.

Just like Roy Jones Jr., he's addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Listen up Brutha

Pac is an old ass 40!yr old so considering that he looked good and would still probably beats those weak ass bum champs in the division like porter, Thurman etc

Now as for broner he’s just a bum pos
      Manny isnt beating Thurman nor Porter

Comment

What's horrible is you predicting Broner will be next fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Al isn't just giving him that type of money without serving him to his biggest star. Spence is probably his chosen one and if not him, it may be Mikey to be honest. So the winner of Spence/Mikey is the fight for Pacquiao next if Floyd stays retired.
          If indeed that's the case, I'd like to know how Porter, Garcia (Danny) and Thurman (especially Keith) feel about Spence "leaping" over them on the pecking order.

Comment

Broner looks like he usually does.

Manny is 40 and he looked sloppy trying to force the action, but he clearly wasn't too worried about anything Broner did or tried to do. He did what he could against a passive Broner who never lets his hands go.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Manny isnt beating Thurman nor Porter
              You’re just trying to downgrade Pac after Broner did not live up to your fighter of the decade prediction almost 8 years ago lol!

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                It was a boring fight. Browne vs. Jack was the real main event.
                That was an ugly fight. Too much holding. And that cut was a mess.

The way Pac fights was refreshing after seeing that mess. 1 or 2 punches...then lock arms or bulldoze with the head... bahhhh...Jack, nonetheless, has some serious heart.

Browne has some skill; his style and locking arms reminds me of Andre Ward, Bhop, and Floyd. He pulls these vet moves and he has nice presence in the ring. Moves, jabs..does it all. I just don't particularly enjoy watching his style.

Comment

Broner looked like crap Manny looked good for a 40 year old but as an elite fighter no it seems he was off balance

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
                    You’re just trying to downgrade Pac after Broner did not live up to your fighter of the decade prediction almost 8 years ago lol!
                    So are you saying Larry took them Broner posters down from his bedroom

Comment

I haven't seen it yet. I'll watch free on showtime next weekend. Glad Broner looked bad but sorry Pacquiao looked bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X