Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Could Land on April 27 or May, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    barrett said wilder is fighting breazeale next. i said he's fighting fury or aj next.

yes if i lose i will post my real name, picture, who i work for, etc and will quit the site forever.
    Oh okay. Well looks like your gonna win cause seems like it'll be Wilder vs Fury again.
    That's a great fight again. I had Fury winning the first fight...

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      yes. already preparing for that possibility.
      I'll bet my account against either of yours that if the fight happens and Robbie doesn't pay up, you won't do shit about it.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        and what exactly is your problem with that?
        Hearn's way has led to the Wilder fight not happening this past Fall, the Fury fight even less likely than that to happen, and possibly even scuttling the fight he had set for the date anyway with Dillian Whyte.

It's yet to work to deliver a big fight that folks want to see

Comment

Will they really go end of April if Joshua keeps his Wembley date? That is only possible if Joshua fights Miller in June right? You can't run a PPV in the same month as a Joshua fight as he will do 1.3-1.5 million buys vs Whyte. How many of those people will buy another PPV two weeks later?

Late May or early June is probably still more likely as Espinoza stated.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
            The guy can post whatever he wants. Are you Robbie Barrett’s alt? It seems like it. Based on your post count, your Joshua ****riding and the way you’re so invested in a bet that has nothing to do with you. Who calls another man a Jaguar? .......
            Just the way you ventured into my mention without knowing the reason I made that comment.
            I have been part or indirectly involved in this bet. You definitely know nothing about it but you decided to expose you assz.

I can't be wrong for calling you a jaguar. You are faster than your self.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              If Wilder/Fury can agree on terms so easily, then its clear the problem is AJ/Hearn.
              Eddie needs to understand that a promoters job is to make the big fights. Not create issues and reasons not to fight.

If Eddie cant do his job, then AJ should be stripped of his belts until he has a manager capable of making the big fights.
              Lolx..... You are such a funny dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                A week after Crawford-Khan? Really fighting for those PPV buys, but if I had to choose definitely going with Wilder/Fury2
                Yeah they are in a hard place. Can’t go too near that date and if they delay they are near canelo. Can they afford to wait till June?

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                  Yeah they are in a hard place. Can’t go too near that date and if they delay they are near canelo. Can they afford to wait till June?
                  June would work fine as would late May. I just don't see April possible. The fight would take place in Vegas so you can't go a week before the Canelo fight. And then if Joshua keeps the April 13 date, you definitely lose out on some UK buys fighting two weeks later.

Not sure why Warren even mentioned late April to be honest. Espinoza all along has said May or June and that is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    I have never seen a fighter fighting bums to be a unified champ while the other fighting hardcore fighters has never been involved in any unification fight.
                    You need to re-examine your head to be sure you are still normal
                    The WBC has the most correct top 5. Those other ones have straight dog sht ranked top 5.

Comment

Canelo won't affect Wilder-Fury 2 PPV buys as it's not a PPV. $10 for Canelo-Jacobs leaves plenty in people's pockets to pay for Wilder-Fury 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X