Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Dominates Broner - MONSTER Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to see the pic of Broner getting hit by that body shot that hurt him...lol

Comment

Broner is a pathetic scumbag floyd wannabe piece of trash. It was pure joy watching a near retiring 40 year old beat the sht out of that loser !!!!!!! LOVED IT

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
        74.99 lmao
        all fights are free on Reddit and Mobdro . Stop making promoters money !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Being honest, that fight was trash. Neither guy was able to land the punches they wanted to and missed at super high %s. The difference is pac was willing to be active and as always, broner wasn't.
          I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure I remember seeing Manny landed 46% of his power shots and AB landed like 22%...

Comment

Originally posted by GainGreene View Post
            I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure I remember seeing Manny landed 46% of his power shots and AB landed like 22%...
            pac landed 42% of power shots but only 8% of 371 jabs. Total percentage for pac was 20% for the fight. Broner total was 17%.

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
              all fights are free on Reddit and Mobdro . Stop making promoters money !!
              I have mobdro but I couldn't find it. Under what would a PPV be?

Comment

Those criticizing the fight are doing it on false pretenses....

1 guy, the geezer, was trying to make a fight happen
                That young guy from da hood wanted no part of that work.

Broners fans need to change cults.

Comment

I was surprised how Manny was firing lots of body shots and really troubling Broner with them. Also Pac's jab worked really well for him. This fight was Class VS @ss

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    This looked an awful lot like the Mosely fight. Pac trying all night to put on a good show, Broner/Mosely just trying to see the final bell.

Anyone else notice Pac had a bad ass cold he was fighting? He clearly won at the very least 10 of 12 rounds at 100% he pitches a shut out

True, once they taste Pac’s power. Those who can’t take the pain they either run or become static and shell up. Mosley was, Broner, Floyd, Clottey, Rios, Algieri.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 01-22-2019, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Great images of an amazing fighter Pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
                      X