Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Pacquiao step up and fight a guy with POWER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
    Imagine posting about about a 40 year old man who has boxed since 16, fighting stronger and bigger guys all his life and asking when he’ll fight someone with power,

Comment

That featherfisted Matthyse who fought Pac recently

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        That featherfisted Matthyse who fought Pac recently
        Funny thing is Matthysse has a higher KO rate than Crawford. Look it up.

Matthysse has KO rate of 80%

Crawford has KO rate of 74%

The highest KO rate at welter right now is Spence at 88%.

Thurman has 76%

Both D. Garcia and Pacquiao have KO rate of 56%

Porter has 53%

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
          Imagine posting about about a 40 year old man who has boxed since 16, fighting stronger and bigger guys all his life and asking when he’ll fight someone with power,

Another Pac- tard playing dumb, bringing up 16 year old Manny loool. Manny has not fought anyone with power in recent years.

I want Manny to challenge himself agains Thurman and Porter, you want him to take it easy. You clearly don’t have the same confidence in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Helen of Paris View Post

I want Manny to challenge himself agains Thurman and Porter,
            Actually I am ok with that.

But we don`t know how will Thurman look like against Lopez. If he looks like a ****, he will not wanna think about Pacquiao.

Pacquiao is high risk law reward. Nobody will get a big credit for beating 40 years old.

Comment

This dude complaining about a 40 year old guy who's a HOF not stepping up while his favorite guys are probably lined up to fight another 2 or 3 bums this year and they're around 27 years old and in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                This dude complaining about a 40 year old guy who's a HOF not stepping up while his favorite guys are probably lined up to fight another 2 or 3 bums this year and they're around 27 years old and in their prime.
                Yeah, and you'd wonder how these people raised their kids.
                They have crappy morals. They hate Pac simply because he's not black.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  The only time floyd was "ko'Ing everyone" was when he was fighting the bums most boxers fight in the beginning of their career's or comprimised fighters. He's never been much of a puncher. An often regurgitated myth.
                  Chico Corrales was a bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Helen of Paris View Post
                    Another Pac- tard playing dumb, bringing up 16 year old Manny loool. Manny has not fought anyone with power in recent years.

I want Manny to challenge himself agains Thurman and Porter, you want him to take it easy. You clearly don’t have the same confidence in him.
                    I’d rather see Pac fight Thurman than Mayweather to be quite honest. I have noticed you have been calling some folks in this thread as *******s, are you a bonafide pachater then? lol. If Pac happens to beat Thurman, are you going to give him his due?

Porter, since you have mentioned his name is a totally different animal. Definitely not as a power puncher but physically strong and rough. I can actually see him giving Pac a lot of troubles quite similar to the Horn fight.

Comment

Fail thread... at this level, everyone has respectable power... Some more than others. OP just hating for the sake of it. OP just disrespecting the sport with his ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                      X