Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Pacquiao step up and fight a guy with POWER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    I mean, Thurman at his prime fights Josesito, Spence fights Mikey Mouse and Crawford fights Khan...and Pacquiao at 40 needs to step up because he fought Broner? Lol

When will Spence step up?
    Lol Thurman just beat both Porter and Garcia, Spence is fighting the guy that beat Broner before Pac. Pac has done nothing relevant in years.

I get that you like Pac and want to make excuses for him, but try to think a little before you talk, or you’ll just come across as dumb.
    Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 01-20-2019, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      Is Broner feather-fisted tho? He hits hard but fights defensive 90% of the time

Maidana has power. He said that Broner hits harder than Floyd. There you go.
      And? he fought a 37 year old Floyd with brittle hands wearing specially made Grant pillows. Not the same Floyd that used to KO everyone at 130-140

Comment

Originally posted by Helen of Paris View Post
        Lol Thurman just beat both Porter and Garcia, Spence is fighting the guy that beat Broner. Pac has done nothing relevant in years.

I get that you like Pac and want to make excuses for him, but try to think a little before you talk, or you’ll just come across as dumb.
        Yes Spence is fighting the guy that is not even a welterweight.

His best career win is Brook coming from terrible loss against GGG. When will Spence fight a welterweight that is not damaged and can punch?

Thurman, Spence and Crawford have to build their legacy fighting each other not waiting 40 old legend to give them a payday lol.

Comment

Garcia has 'POWER' but Broner is featherfisted? They're both in the same category of having good power at the weight but not putting top level opponents away. Porter might even say Broner hit harder considering the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            And? he fought a 37 year old Floyd with brittle hands wearing specially made Grant pillows. Not the same Floyd that used to KO everyone at 130-140
            The only time floyd was "ko'Ing everyone" was when he was fighting the bums most boxers fight in the beginning of their career's or comprimised fighters. He's never been much of a puncher. An often regurgitated myth.

Comment

Imagine posting about about a 40 year old man who has boxed since 16, fighting stronger and bigger guys all his life and asking when he’ll fight someone with power,

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Yes Spence is fighting the guy that is not even a welterweight.

His best career win is Brook coming from terrible loss against GGG. When will Spence fight a welterweight that is not damaged and can punch?

Thurman, Spence and Crawford have to build their legacy fighting each other not waiting 40 old legend to give them a payday lol.
                Thurman is the guy that deserves the pacquiao platform, his situation is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

When Manny and Floyd fought they were already past it.

At 147, both have a combined KO record of only 6.

Who did Floyd stop at 147?

-Mitchell.
                  -Hatton.
                  -Ortiz.

Who did Manny stop at 147?

-Dela Hoya
                  -Cotto
                  -Matthyse

That's why people have been saying they should've fought 2009-2010.

People be talkin here like Pacquiao has no legacy to speak of need to step up lmao

Who did Spence stop at 147 that have power? Algieri? lol
                  Who did Crawford stop at 147 that have power? Horn? lmao

This unfounded hate on Pacquiao is making me laugh

Spence, Crawford, Porter, Thurman, refusing to fight each other is why Pacquiao is still here.

They had THREE YEARS to get it on since Mayweather and Pacquiao fought and detached from boxing more or less. Three years...and we still talkin about Pacquiao and Mayweather. That's how weak the elite in the welterweight division is
                  Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 01-20-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    When Manny and Floyd fought they were already past it.

At 147, both have a combined KO record of only 6.

Who did Floyd stop at 147?

-Mitchell.
                    -Hatton.
                    -Ortiz.

Who did Manny stop at 147?

-Dela Hoya
                    -Cotto
                    -Matthyse

That's why people have been saying they should've fought 2009-2010.

People be talkin here like Pacquiao has no legacy to speak of need to step up lmao

Who did Spence stop at 147 that have power? Algieri? lol
                    Who did Crawford stop at 147 that have power? Horn? lmao

This unfounded hate on Pacquiao is making me laugh

Spence, Crawford, Porter, Thurman, refusing to fight each other is why Pacquiao is still here.

They had THREE YEARS to get it on since Mayweather and Pacquiao fought and detached from boxing more or less.
                    Hey, I'm not hating on anybody. I was a fan of both Floyd and Manny until all that BS and dragging the fight on for 5 years. At the end of it, I was tired of both of them and I was the only person in the world (seemed like) that didn't order that fight.

I still youtube their fights from earlier in their careers though.

I was just saying that you can't say "he hits harder than Floyd" when he fought Floyd when he was well past it (punching power wise) I'd say the same for anyone who had a history of hand issues.

Comment

Fake fans posting crap again.
                      Why don't you clowns focus on young prime fighters
                      like the Charlo sisters and others?
                      Aren't you ashamed this sport is still lacking in substance?
                      If a 40 yr old guy can still fight 2x a year, why can't younger ones in constant regularity?

Comment

Working...
                      X