No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    TBE didn't fancy it at youthful 38, the well preserved hardly touched, only 49 fights under belt. So Pac should stay away.
    But if god says Pac should face these guys, I think the only scenario is if spence, Crawford and thurman, Garcia fight it out amongst themselves beat the snot out of each other first then Pac can fight one of his choice.
    These posers haven't the decency to fight each other and people calling Pac to answer call. DIsgusting.
    TBE got stunned by Spence in a sparring

Comment

Based on what I saw in the Broner fight, i see Pac getting brutalized and knocked out midrounds. Sure I was surprised by his speed and energy even at 40, but he is wreckless and Spence aint no Broner.

When Pac is confident on the offense, he makes too many mistakes for Spence to not capitalize on.

Comment

--- Doubt Spence will want to fight another little Guy like Mikey, and doubt manny's team want Spence when there's bigger fish to fry.

Aka Khan or better, McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Based on what I saw in the Broner fight, i see Pac getting brutalized and knocked out midrounds. Sure I was surprised by his speed and energy even at 40, but he is wreckless and Spence aint no Broner.

When Pac is confident on the offense, he makes too many mistakes for Spence to not capitalize on.
          i dont think pac is gonna be playing the aggressor if he fight spence. it will be a lot like pac vs rios and margarito where he throws and moves. this is why i wanna see this match up. i wanna see if pac can still keep up. when fighters come to him (which spence will) he shines. when he chases them, that's when it looks ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            i dont think pac is gonna be playing the aggressor if he fight spence. it will be a lot like pac vs rios and margarito where he throws and moves. this is why i wanna see this match up. i wanna see if pac can still keep up. when fighters come to him (which spence will) he shines. when he chases them, that's when it looks ugly.
            That’s true. Pac probably will be more composed and calculated against Spence. He knew Broner had nothing which was why he went gung ho and wild.

Pac has alot more left in the tank than i initially thought.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              --- Doubt Spence will want to fight another little Guy like Mikey, and doubt manny's team want Spence when there's bigger fish to fry.

Aka Khan or better, McGregor.
              Manny said he'll announce his next fight next week. so we can rule out Spence. hope it's Thurman and not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                Manny said he'll announce his next fight next week. so we can rule out Spence. hope it's Thurman and not Floyd.
                Pacquiao vs Thurman would be a badass fight. Both have similar attributes and would be a war.

Comment

Working...
                X