Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be an exciting fight for as long as it lasts but we're asking a helluva lot out of Pacquiao. The size and youth advantage are enormous. Spence will be able to withstand a large amount of firepower and will not be hesitant to make it a brawl....Manny is probably too old to brawl with a big, strong, young fighter like Spence. It's possible that Pac could get lucky and do some damage early which might help him slow the fight down but that seems unlikely....Not entirely impossible, but still quite unlikely.

If I was betting on that fight I'd have to pick Spence by stoppage.

Comment

at this stage, its not fair. Spence would be too much of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        It would be an exciting fight for as long as it lasts but we're asking a helluva lot out of Pacquiao. The size and youth advantage are enormous. Spence will be able to withstand a large amount of firepower and will not be hesitant to make it a brawl....Manny is probably too old to brawl with a big, strong, young fighter like Spence. It's possible that Pac could get lucky and do some damage early which might help him slow the fight down but that seems unlikely....Not entirely impossible, but still quite unlikely.

If I was betting on that fight I'd have to pick Spence by stoppage.
        Little Mikey will also get stopped by the Boogeyman

Comment

Pac won't fight anyone besides clinchweather he only here for the money

Comment

Now THAT'S a great fight.

Spence wont shell up like a little beeatch like AB did last.

It'd be a firefight!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
              Who do you think will win ? Manny Pacquiao or Errol Spence ? I think Spence puts Manny into a coma like what Gzovdyk did to Stevenson
              Spence probably weigh in at 160+ on fight night will walk in there like a tank with only one mission and that is to hit Pac’s 40 year old chin. I like that you support Pac guys, but let’s not be delusional. Spence is a beast at the prime of his career who has not showed any weakness at this point of his career is all wrong for manny.
              Prime manny yes he’d throw 700 punches in there with Spence, with no regards of getting caught as he has a very solid chin in his prime, makes him get away with his mistakes.

At this point no. He has to fight perfectly and that’s a tall order.
              Spence can break you down to body, can punch can box.
              I love manny and all, but nope i dont want to see an aging legend getting beat up.

Comment

Would be huge fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bumlovkin View Post
                  Pac won't fight anyone besides clinchweather he only here for the money
                  I hope not. Pac has a chance to strenghten his legacy if he fights Thurman or the Winner of Mikey and Spence. I'm confident that Pac has a real chance to win against Loma

Comment

I thinks Pacs speed will keep him competitive in the fight. For that reason, i can't just give Errol an easy W. Its a toss up imo, only because errol is young and stands out as the top welterweight next to crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                      I thinks Pacs speed will keep him competitive in the fight. For that reason, i can't just give Errol an easy W. Its a toss up imo, only because errol is young and stands out as the top welterweight next to crawford.
                      Crawford should fight Spence next but he’ll probably fight Collazo or Kavaluskas next

Comment

Working...
                      X