No announcement yet.

Broner retires Pacquiao tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner retires Pacquiao tonight

Pac is 40, the last real fight he had he went life and death with Jeff Horn. Pac is done and has been done for years.

Tonight is going to be humiliating for Pac-Man. It will give him the wake up call that he should retire.

As a Pac fan I feel saddened that his career will come to an end at the hands of a classless thug like Broner.

But age matters in boxing and Pac should have retired 10 years ago since the Mosley fight.

Anyways, I still hope Pac wins.
    Last edited by O Prophet; 01-19-2019, 08:50 PM.

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
    Pac is 40, the last real fight he had he went life and death with Jeff Horn. Pac is done.

Tonight is going to be humiliating for Pac-Man. It will give him the wake up call that he should retire.

As a Pac fan I feel saddened that his career will come to an end at the hands of a classless thug like Broner.

But age matters in boxing and Pac should have retired 10 years ago since the Mosley fight.

Broner is gun shy, and he won't let his hands go.

Comment

All my points vs all your points Pacman wins.

You in

Comment

boxing is weird.

It would shock me but it could happen

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          All my points vs all your points Pacman wins.

You in
          Sure. And even then I still hope Pac wins.

Comment

Broner will never beat any fighter who's even slightly above average

Comment

Broner doesnt have the footwork to deal with Manny

Manny punishes Broner

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                Pac is 40, the last real fight he had he went life and death with Jeff Horn. Pac is done and has been done for years.

It's a different day and age. People with status have access to weird stuff, age doesn't mean as much unless you're a Mancini also.

Comment

manny will bludgeon him with medium power shots all night.

I could see an 8-12 round stoppage for manny.

I hope Broners mental health is ok after tonight. He won't like what's about to happen to him

Comment

sadly, the pac who went "life and death" against horn still beat broner IMO!!! and the sad part is that, haters can only keep bringing up the horn fight, which was a pure robbery!! so if that's how they see broner winning then i guess so lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X