Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner retires Pacquiao tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner at WW won’t do sheet unless Pacquaio is hiding another injury or something.

Comment

The only thing I see that is an advantage to Pac potentially is that Broner came up to 147lbs and hasn't looked nearly as dominate as his lower weight classes. I think Pac will do better against someone that is more his size as opposed to all the true 147lbs such as Horn that he's fought and couldn't stop...

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
        Don't bite your tongue dude
        LOL that Lucas Matthysse fight was a fix, Lucas took a dive he just came for a check dummy

Broner will destroy Pac, his hands are too fast and his chin is too strong.

Comment

Pacquiao beat Vargas easily. Broner was lucky to get a draw. Pacquiao easily beat Bradley when he was 38 years old. That's something Broner could never do at any age. Not every boxer is shot at 40. Some are still great even a forty or older. Pacquiao isn't as good as he was 10 years ago but I think he is still plenty good enough to beat a prime Broner. We shall soon find out.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
            Man gtfo stupid mother****er i just said Manny shows up tonight
            And get off broners dick you disgusting creep i bet you would want broners fast hands thrown at you
            Broner has a 7 and half inch boner, Pacman can't compete in the pants

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Pacquiao beat Vargas easily. Broner was lucky to get a draw. Pacquiao easily beat Bradley when he was 38 years old. That's something Broner could never do at any age. Not every boxer is shot at 40. Some are still great even a forty or older. Pacquiao isn't as good as he was 10 years ago but I think he is still plenty good enough to beat a prime Broner. We shall soon find out.
              Pacman is coming in overconfident and he will pay for it with a KO just like in the JMM fight

Im telling you guys 40 years old your chin is no longer the same, you better stop calling me a hater after tonight, you know how confident I am that Broner KOS Pac

Because im on the forums while watching the fight, im getting hyped up ready for you guys to eat crow.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Broner is gun shy, and he won't let his hands go.
                Yep. This is an easy fight for Pac.

Comment

Pacquiao won the first round. Please Pacquiao smash the ugly face in .

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                    Pac is 40, the last real fight he had he went life and death with Jeff Horn. Pac is done and has been done for years.

Tonight is going to be humiliating for Pac-Man. It will give him the wake up call that he should retire.

As a Pac fan I feel saddened that his career will come to an end at the hands of a classless thug like Broner.

But age matters in boxing and Pac should have retired 10 years ago since the Mosley fight.

Anyways, I still hope Pac wins.
                    Pac too much for that fool.

Comment

I am following Boxing scene's scorecard. Pacquiao won the first 3 rounds but Broner won the 4th. I hope Broner isn't coming on now.

Comment

Working...
                      X